Through out the last 6 months, I have had the privilege of working closely with Microsoft Education to create some pretty awesome podcasts and promotional videos. During this time, I met some pretty awesome educators who are creating the building blocks for what education might look like for future generations. One of my favorite moments at ISTE 2015 came while interviewing the OneNote team and I had the opportunity to meet the guys who actually CREATE Microsoft OneNote.
I once heard someone say “In order to be the man… you have to beat the man” and this philosophy is true for Microsoft OneNote. “In order to create AWESOME… you have to BE AWESOME! Since January, I have worked very closely with Mike Tholfsen and Ari Schor on several podcasts and even the beginning of what will be a TeacherCast University Online Course on OneNote. They are awesome guys and if you ever have an opportunity to visit a Microsoft Education booth, they can be easily found by their trademark Purple Capes. I hope you have the opportunity to check out our video above to see exactly how awesome these capes really are.
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Redmond, Washington, that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, Microsoft Office office suite, and Internet Explorer web browser. Its flagship hardware products are the Xbox game consoles and the Microsoft Surface tablet lineup. It is the world's largest software maker measured by revenues. It is also one of the world's most valuable companies.
- http://www.onenote.com – Free copy of OneNote on any platform, any device
- OneNote in Education Blog: http://blogs.office.com/onenote/education
- OneNote Twitter: http://twitter.com/msonenote
- OneNote Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OneNote
- OneNote Blog: http://blogs.office.com/onenote
- OneNoteEDU@microsoft.com – OneNote education feedback email
- http://www.onenoteforteachers.com – Bite-sized interactive Teacher Training for OneNote in Education
- OneNote and Learning Styles pamphlet: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=24895
- OneNote Toolkit for teachers – an interactive OneNote notebook designed for teachers on OneNote best practices in the classroom
- OneNote for School Administrators and Staff – interactive training
OneNote Class Notebook Creator
- OneNote Class Notebook Creator blog: http://blogs.office.com/2014/12/09/onenote-class-notebook-creator-updated-top-educator-requests-new-language-support/
- OneNote Class Notebook Creator interactive guide: http://aka.ms/OneNoteEDUGuide
- Install the app on O365: https://store.office.com/onenote-class-notebook-creator-WA104371260.aspx
- IT Admin instructions: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Installing-the-OneNote-Class-Notebook-Creator-A-Guide-for-IT-Administrators-in-Schools-db064f51-ae7f-440d-a89b-5d4120d873e2?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US
About Our Guests
Share the Love
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate us on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.
- Please join the TechEducator Podcast LIVE every Sunday night at 7:00 P.M. EST on http://www.TeacherCast.tv
Learn How To Launch Your Very Own Podcast!
- Are you interested in learning how to podcast? Do you want to share podcasting with your students or perhaps create a podcast from your own home? Jeff is available for one-on-one consulting to help you learn how to bring your podcasting ideas to life.
- Check out our Educators Guide to Podcasting today! | Video | Slideshare Presentation
Please contact to become a guest on the show
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube