Educational Podcasting Today is a weekly podcast that celebrates podcasters and podcasting. It’s mission is to help educators learn how to create podcasts and amazing WordPress websites for their podcasts. For more information, please visit www.EducationalPodcasting.today.
In this show, Jeff sits down with Justin Beader from the PrincipalCenter Podcast to discuss why WordPress is the best publishing platform for an educational podcast.
- WordPress vs Other Web Platforms
- Shared Hosting vs Virtual Private Server
- Choosing a WordPress Theme
- Podcasting Plugins
- BluBrry PowerPress
- Creating an App for your Podcast
- iTunes and Stitcher Radio
- Generating Stats and Downloads for your Podcast
- How should viewers interact with the show?
- WordPress.com vs WordPress.org
About Our Guest
Justin Baeder is an independent consultant supporting school administrators in becoming high-performance instructional leaders. He is a regular speaker at NAESP, ASCD, and other national and regional conferences. » Learn more about having Justin speak with your group
Justin’s professional and research interests focus on principal performance and productivity, and are guided by the belief that one of the most effective ways to improve student learning is by empowering principals to become more productive in accomplishing their core work.
Justin spent the first 10 years of his career as a teacher and principal in Seattle Public Schools. Since 2012, he has served as a full-time consultant and director of The Principal Center, speaking at national conventions such as NAESP and ASCD to help school leaders become more productive by using high-performance strategies and technology to increase their impact on student learning.
Justin is the host of Principal Center Radio, a regular audio program in which he interviews thought leaders to share the best in professional practice for high-performance instructional leaders.
Justin writes about principal performance and productivity at eduleadership.org, and speaks regularly at conferences and professional development sessions for school leaders.
Please join the TechEducator Podcast LIVE every Sunday night at 7:00 P.M. EST on http://www.TeacherCast.tv
Learn How To Launch Your Very Own Podcast!
- Are you interested in learning how to podcast? Do you want to share podcasting with your students or perhaps create a podcast from your own home? Jeff is available for one-on-one consulting to help you learn how to bring your podcasting ideas to life.
- Check out our Educators Guide to Podcasting today! | Video | Slideshare Presentation
Please contact TeacherCast with any Questions or to become a guest on the show
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
TeacherCast Broadcasting Community: http://www.TeacherCast.net/broadcastingcommunity
Hire TeacherCast to Speak or Broadcast at your conference
Check out more TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network Shows
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/education/teachercast-broadcasting/)
- TeacherCast App Spotlight (http://www.teachercast.net/education/teachercast-broadcasting/the-teachercast-app-spotlight/)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)