I recently have the pleasure of sitting down with Cameron Evans, the Chief Technology Officer for Microsoft Education to discuss how school districts are utilizing Office 365 and the Windows System in their schools. In this video, Cameron shares the many advantages students have by working on Windows Tables and working on it’s great touch based mobile classroom solutions.
Also appearing on the program are teacher Michael Braun and principal Glenn Robbins.
Please contact TeacherCast with any Questions or to become a guest on the show
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Hire TeacherCast to Speak or Broadcast at your conference
Check out more TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network Shows
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/education/teachercast-broadcasting/)
- TeacherCast App Spotlight (http://www.teachercast.net/education/teachercast-broadcasting/the-teachercast-app-spotlight/)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)