Educational Podcasting Today is a weekly podcast that celebrates podcasters and podcasting. It’s mission is to help educators learn how to create podcasts and amazing WordPress websites for their podcasts. For more information, please visit www.EducationalPodcasting.today.
- In todays show, we are going to look at podcasting at a conference. We are going to talk about what types of equipment you should have with you and how to walk up to a total stranger and ask them for an interview. We will also discuss how you can properly archive those interviews using your WordPress website.
- Educational Podcasting App has LAUNCHED!
- Podcasting 101
- WordPress 101
- Listen LIVE
- Screencasts, Blog Posts, 1:1 Help from ME!
- ISTE Conference was AWESOME!
- 30+ Hours of Live Broadcasting
- Worked at Google Booth, WireCast Booth
- 5 hours with Microsoft Education LIVE
- Podcasters Birds of a Feather
- WTF Podcast Hits New Download Record
- Beginners Guide to Learning About Podcasting
- Podcasting on iTunes is 10 Years Old … Happy Birthday
- WordPress Foundation Sues TheWordPressHelpers.com for $100,000
- WordPress.TV is branching out to include beginner tutorials
- CUE Rockstar Boston
- August 4-6, 2015
- What is the best way of attending a conference as a podcaster?
- The best advice for anyone attending a conference, especially a mega-conference such as ISTE is to do your homework on the sessions and presenters. Don’t spend your time sitting a session when you can just as easily be reading a blog post or checking out the presenters notes after the conference.
- Know what type of content you want to record before you go in, but have enough equipment and hard drive space with you just in case you have additional interviews to do.
- Bring backup batteries or portable battery chargers!
Call To Action
- Download the Educational Podcasting Today App for your mobile device and learn how to create your own podcast!
About Our Guest
Brent Warner is an ESL Professor at the Community College level and is a technology integration enthusiast. He is the proprietor of www.EdTech.tv and loves discussing the crossroads of education and technology. Brent is the host of the EdTechTV Podcast and you can contact him any time through twitter at @EdTechTV
- Twitter: @EdTechTV
- Instagram: @EdTechTV
- YouTube: EdTech.tv/youtube
- Facebook: Facebook.com/EdTechTV
- Google+: google.com/+EdtechTv101
Thank You For Your Podcast Reviews
Are you enjoying Educational Podcasting Today or other shows on the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today. I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Ask Me Your Podcasting or WordPress Question
Are you interested in starting your own podcast? Do you need help creating an awesome WordPress website? I am available for 1:1 consulting. Please visit my homepage and I will help you launch your personal brand today!
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- TeacherCast App Spotlight (http://www.teachercast.net/appspotlight)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
View LIVE Professional Development from TeacherCast
- Watch LIVE: http://www.TeacherCast.tv | Broadcasting Schedule (http://www.teachercast.net/showcal)
- TeacherCast Broadcasting Community: http://www.TeacherCast.net/broadcastingcommunity