Educational Podcasting Today is a weekly podcast that celebrates podcasters and podcasting. It’s mission is to help educators learn how to create podcasts and amazing WordPress websites for their podcasts. For more information, please visit www.EducationalPodcasting.today.
This show is dedicated to school districts across the world who are searching for ways to promote their teachers and students. The districts who are looking to build a brand in their community. I have received many great emails and tweets over the last few weeks and so many have asked the question: “How can I get my school district to start a podcast?” In todays episode, we take a look at a school district who has successfully created not only one, but two podcasts to share their story and we also answer a voice message that came in last week from a Superintendent looking to help his school through podcasting.
- How does a school or school district start a podcast?
- What services are available for free when starting a podcast?
- What topics should a school district podcast cover?
- Podcasting Articles of the Week
- Two Thumbs Up Media Directory: http://twothumbsupmedia.com
- Screencast on Libsyn Podcast Hosting: http://www.teachercast.net/video-host-your-podcasts-on-libsyn-today-edupodcasting/
Links of Interest
- Website: http://mmmusdpodcast.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MMMUSDPodcast
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/mmmusdvermontedpodcast
- First episode: https://soundcloud.com/mmmusdvermontedpodcast/mmmusd-education-podcast-e001-math-menu
- Music Podcast: https://soundcloud.com/christian-arthur
- Website: Richmond.k12.vt.us
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/resvt
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/resvt
About Our Guest
The MMMUSD Podcast is where we explore, share, challenge and search out innovations in education starting right here in our own backyard of Vermont. This is a podcast that serves the schools in our supervisory union and beyond, with a focus on flattening the organization to give opportunity for innovative ideas to come from any place!
Learn How To Launch Your Very Own Podcast!
- Are you interested in learning how to podcast? Do you want to share podcasting with your students or perhaps create a podcast from your own home? Jeff is available for one-on-one consulting to help you learn how to bring your podcasting ideas to life.
- Check out our Educators Guide to Podcasting today! | Video | Slideshare Presentation
Please contact TeacherCast with any Questions or to become a guest on the show
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
TeacherCast Broadcasting Community: http://www.TeacherCast.net/broadcastingcommunity
Invite TeacherCast to Speak or Broadcast at your conference
Check out more TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network Shows
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/education/teachercast-broadcasting/)
- TeacherCast App Spotlight (http://www.teachercast.net/education/teachercast-broadcasting/the-teachercast-app-spotlight/)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)