The TechEducator Podcast is a weekly round table discussion about current topics in educational technology. For more information, please visit www.techeducatorpodcast.com. In todays episode, we take a look at how classroom teachers can podcast … for FREE … with their students.
- Follow us Live on Video: http://www.TeacherCast.tv
- Leave a Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- Email: feedback@Teachercast.net
- Twitter: @TechEdShow
- Hashtag: #TechEducator
- Jeff Bradbury – TeacherCast.net – @TeacherCast
- Jeff Herb – InstructionalTechTalk.com – @JeffHerb
- Sam Patterson – MyPaperlessClassroom.com – @SamPatue
- Jennifer Judkins – TeachingForward.net – @JennJudkins
- David Saunders @DesignSaunders
- Josh Gauthier @mrgfactoftheday
- Jennifer Scheffer – JennScheffer.com @JLScheffer
About our Guests:
Emily Clare is currently serving as the HS Principal at Avonworth School District, a small district located a few miles from downtown Pittsburgh. Avonworth High School is part of the Digital Promise League of Innovative Schools and was recently named a Partnership for 21st Century Learning Exemplar School. This summer, she will be presenting “Keeping it Real with PBL” at the PA Principal's State Conference and “Learning through Work” for the Ignite Innovation Summit at the US Space and Rocket Center. In her 13 years as an educator, she has also taught mathematics to 7th – 12th graders and served as instructional math coach for grades 4 – 7. She is only just beginning her blogging and podcasting journey, but please connect with her on Twitter @EClare_AHS and follow her blogging journey at www.pittsburghgalprincipal.wordpress.com.
Dreams can sometimes seem so far out of reach, seem like something you’ll do someday under the right circumstances, once you have your life just so. To some the idea of achieving your dream is as farfetched as winning the lottery. Joe Pardo breaks down making your dreams into memories step-by-step with his “How To Dream Big and Win!” talk. Joe does more than just get people pumped, he gives them real direction to take action. Joe isn't just a talker he is a doer who in the first year and a half since leaving his family's $100 million company to pursue his own dreams has written two books, recorded over 220 interviews for his Dreamers Podcast and so much more. You can check out all of his works at www.SuperJoePardo.com
- Story Core app https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/storycorps/id359071069?mt=8
- Tape a call https://www.tapeacall.com/
- Hear Me Lab http://www.cmucreatelab.org/projects/Hear_Me
- iPadio http://www.ipadio.com/
- Call Recorderhttp://www.ecamm.com/mac/callrecorder/
- Audacity for MAC http://www.audacityteam.org/download/mac/
- Camtasia https://www.techsmith.com/camtasia.html
- BossJock Jr http://inst.tc/22n9faR
Thank You For Your Podcast Reviews
Are you enjoying Educational Podcasting Today or other shows on the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today. I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Ask Me Your Podcasting or WordPress Question
Are you interested in starting your own podcast? Do you need help creating an awesome WordPress website? I am available for 1:1 consulting. Please visit my homepage and I will help you launch your personal brand today!
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- TeacherCast App Spotlight (http://www.teachercast.net/appspotlight)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
View LIVE Professional Development from TeacherCast
- Watch LIVE: http://www.TeacherCast.tv | Broadcasting Schedule (http://www.teachercast.net/showcal)
- TeacherCast Broadcasting Community: http://www.TeacherCast.net/broadcastingcommunity
Need a Presenter?
- Jeff Bradbury (@TeacherCast) is available as a Keynote Speaker, Presenter, or to Broadcast your conference LIVE!