Search Engine Optimization is a skill that we all should be thinking about when we teach our students about Digital Citizenship. When we teach our students to comment on each other's Google docs, we are really setting our students up to improve their search rank. In this episode we learn all about SEO and how we can set our students and our websites up for a global audience.
Ardor Media Factory is the ultimate multi-national backlink building company. We help businesses achieve utmost success in their respective niches. By using the most innovative methods of marketing online, we offer a wide range of services with awesome results including search engine optimization, search engine ranking, and link building. We also produce high-quality content for business websites through informative articles. Moreover, we offer free services such as keyword research and web analysis.
We dedicate ourselves in simply giving you the best content marketing results for your business niche. We provide solutions to your problems efficiently in the shortest amount of time possible. As a client-friendly company, we also strive to give you the best customer service you could ever experience. We evaluate your problem, develop an effective solution, and deliver the perfect end results.
Links of interest
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/coolestguyinseo
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ArdorMediaFactory
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ardorseocom/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/coolestguyinseo
About Kris Reid
Kris Reid started Ardor out of necessity. Living in Russia and not speaking the language, he had to find a way to make some money. As way to bring in some cash, he decided to employ himself and started his entrepreneurial journey. As the Founder and CEO, he is dedicated to turning out a quality product for his clients and creating an exciting and nurturing work environment for his employees. His office in the Philippines employs more than 40 locals, and provides them with invaluable training and education. Kris is a philanthropist and an inventor who constantly has his finger on the pulse of his customers so he can adapt the business to meet the changing demands of the ever-evolving market place.
Thank You For Your Podcast Reviews
Are you enjoying The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network? Please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today. I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/video
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/audio
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- TeacherCast App Spotlight (http://www.teachercast.net/appspotlight)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
- Ask the Tech Coach Podcast (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
View LIVE Professional Development from TeacherCast
Need a Presenter?
- Jeff Bradbury (@TeacherCast) is available as a Keynote Speaker, Presenter, or to Broadcast your conference LIVE!
- Check out my NEW Homepage: JeffreyBradbury.com