The TechEducator Podcast is a weekly round table discussion about current topics in educational technology. For more information, please visit www.techeducatorpodcast.com.
- Follow us Live on Video: http://www.TeacherCast.tv
- Leave a Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- Email: feedback@Teachercast.net
- Twitter: @TechEdShow
- Hashtag: #TechEducator
- Jeff Bradbury – TeacherCast.net – @TeacherCast
- Sam Patterson – MyPaperlessClassroom.com – @SamPatue
- Jennifer Judkins – TeachingForward.net – @JennJudkins
About our Guests:
- @lhighfill https://twitter.com/lhighfill
Lisa Highfill (@lhighfill) is an Instructional Technology Coach in the San Francisco Bay Area. She earned her masters in Educational Technology Leadership and has been a classroom teacher for over 20 years. As a Google Certified Innovator, and a YouTube Star Teacher, she travels the country presenting at edtech conferences and speaking about lesson design and learning theory. Lisa is the co-creator and co-author of The HyperDoc Handbook.
- @kellyhilton https://twitter.com/kellyihilton
Kelly Hilton (@kellyihilton) taught in the classroom for 15 years and is currently an Instructional Coach in the San Francisco Bay Area of California. As a teacher, her classroom served as a laboratory for educators to observe reading/writing workshop and blended learning. Kelly is dedicated to coaching K-12 teachers daily in all subject areas on student-centered instructional design and delivery practices.
- @sarahlandis https://twitter.com/SARAHLANDIS
Sarah Landis (@sarahlandis) is an Instructional Coach in the Bay Area, California with over 15 years of experience in education. She has a Masters in Curriculum from Teachers College, Columbia University. Sarah currently shares her passion for global literacy, digital storytelling, and blended learning with learners of all ages!
Links of Interest
Thank You For Your Podcast Reviews
Are you enjoying Educational Podcasting Today or other shows on the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today. I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Ask Me Your Podcasting or WordPress Question
Are you interested in starting your own podcast? Do you need help creating an awesome WordPress website? I am available for 1:1 consulting. Please visit my homepage and I will help you launch your personal brand today!
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- TeacherCast App Spotlight (http://www.teachercast.net/appspotlight)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
View LIVE Professional Development from TeacherCast
- Watch LIVE: http://www.TeacherCast.tv | Broadcasting Schedule (http://www.teachercast.net/showcal)
- TeacherCast Broadcasting Community: http://www.TeacherCast.net/broadcastingcommunity
Need a Presenter?
- Jeff Bradbury (@TeacherCast) is available as a Keynote Speaker, Presenter, or to Broadcast your conference LIVE!