Is your school district looking to make a change in it's Learning Management System, or Student Information System? Are you tired of getting recommendations based only by reading twitter and edtech blogs?
In this episode of the TeacherCast Podcast, I sit down with Michael Winters and Molly Levitt from EdSurge to discuss their new service called EdSurge Concierge. Recently released and made available to school districts across the country, EdSurge Concierge allows School Districts a simple and personal, 1:1 consultation to speak with one of their technology integration experts to help you find exactly the application you need and put you in contact with that company to help you and your team provide the best learning environment for your students.
According to EdSurge.com:
- EdSurge Concierge is a free service that helps schools find the right technology to support their learning goals. Concierge reduces the time needed to find a solution that fits every school's unique challenges.
About our Guests
- Michael Winters has served as EdSurge's manager of the Edtech Index for the past 2.5 years. In that capacity, he helps teachers sort through the world of edtech tools to find the tech that works for them. He is a graduate of the University of Virginia (go Hoos!)
- Molly Levitt is EdSurge's Community Manager, connecting educators around the US and sharing the great work that they're doing. She is a former elementary teacher, edtech startup founder and graduate of Boston College and the Harvard Graduate School of Education.
Stay In Touch With EdSurge
EdSurge is one of my favorite places to learn about edtech trends and news. With over 90,000 followers on Twitter, it absolutely should be on your “must follow” list.
Thank You For Your Podcast Reviews
Are you enjoying The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network? Please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today. I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/video
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/audio
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- TeacherCast App Spotlight (http://www.teachercast.net/appspotlight)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
- Ask the Tech Coach Podcast (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)