From Wonder Workshop, Dot and Dash are real robots that teach your kids to code while they play. By using one of a dozen free apps and an iPad or iPhone, you can make Dot and Dash sing, dance, and navigate around your house or classroom.
Why Dot and Dash?
Dash & Dot are real robots that teach your kids to code while they play. Using our free apps and a compatible tablet or smartphone, kids learn to code while they make Dash sing, dance and navigate all around the house. Sensors on the robot mean they react to the environment around them, including your kids.
Connect with Wonder Workshop
About our Guest
Currently, with 15 years of experience in education, Bryan L. Miller’s roles as a teacher and administrator in private and public education, K-12 education, and higher education has provided him a full scope and understanding of the educational sector and has afforded him unique opportunities in the field. Experiences in curriculum design, professional development, 1:1 implementation, and strategic planning allows him to seamlessly work with all schools, with all needs.
As the Founder of #TopTechEDU, Bryan has been provided opportunities to travel across the world, work with government officials in education from other countries, and speak and keynote at conferences and schools on his favorite topics which include educational toys, tools and resources, virtual reality, student voice and choice, and many other topics built around emerging technologies in education. He is seen by the educational community as a thought leader and influencer who can bring transformative change and excitement to learning. Bryan truly loves the experiences he receives when he meets educators and students throughout his travels, and even makes time to pop into a classroom to play on the floor with students. His passion for being a teacher has remained with him always.
Thank You For Your Podcast Reviews
Are you enjoying Educational Podcasting Today or other shows on the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Ask Me Your Podcasting or WordPress Question
Are you interested in starting your own podcast? Do you need help creating an awesome WordPress website? I am available for 1:1 consulting. Please visit my homepage and I will help you launch your personal brand today!
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- TeacherCast App Spotlight (http://www.teachercast.net/appspotlight)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
View LIVE Professional Development from TeacherCast
- Watch LIVE: http://www.TeacherCast.tv | Broadcasting Schedule (http://www.teachercast.net/showcal)
- TeacherCast Broadcasting Community: http://www.TeacherCast.net/broadcastingcommunity
Need a Presenter?
- Jeff Bradbury (@TeacherCast) is available as a Keynote Speaker, Presenter, or to Broadcast your conference LIVE!