In this episode of the TechEducator Podcast, we sit down with Marcitea Reilly and Simon Bailey, the co-authors of a new Corwin publication called Releasing Leadership Brilliance: Breaking Sound Barriers in Education.
Together, we discuss what makes a successful transition from classroom teacher to educational leader and what many of the common pain points are along the journey.
For more information please visit: http://www.releasingleadershipbrilliance.com.
About our Guests
Marceta Reilly, PhD
Marceta is a thought leader and a passionate advocate for creating schools and districts where everybody—students, staff, parents, community—thrives. She spent 34 years of her career in public education experimenting with ways to teach and lead that make schools the trusted center (the heart!) of a community. Now she spends her time as an author, speaker, and leadership coach for educators across the United States Marceta and her husband have two daughters and six brilliant grandchildren. She loves traveling, wine tasting, and keeping up with the grandkids as their lives unfold.
Simon T. Bailey
Simon is a micro-philanthropist. He is a guy from inner city Buffalo, NY, who is attempting to put a dent in the universe. He leads an educational company whose purpose is to teach one billion people how to be brilliant in life and business. He is the former Sales Director of Disney Institute and one of America’s top 10 most booked corporate and association speakers. He is the proud father of two awesome teenagers. He loves movies and cheers on the Buffalo Bills who will win a Super Bowl in his lifetime!
Links of Interest
Thank You For Your Podcast Reviews
Are you enjoying Educational Podcasting Today or other shows on the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Ask Me Your Podcasting or WordPress Question
Are you interested in starting your own podcast? Do you need help creating an awesome WordPress website? I am available for 1:1 consulting. Please visit my homepage and I will help you launch your personal brand today!
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- TeacherCast App Spotlight (http://www.teachercast.net/appspotlight)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
View LIVE Professional Development from TeacherCast
- Watch LIVE: http://www.TeacherCast.tv | Broadcasting Schedule (http://www.teachercast.net/showcal)
- TeacherCast Broadcasting Community: http://www.TeacherCast.net/broadcastingcommunity