In this episode of the TechEducator Podcast, Jeff and Sam discuss the differences between iPads, Surface Tablets, and Chromebooks to determine what is it exactly that makes a school district put it's educational philosophy and future into a specific brand of products.
- How to choose the best device?
- Who needs to be in the conversation when choosing a platform or devices?
- At what point should price determine a technology philosophy?
- If your school has been working with one company's products, how do you make the switch to another ecosystem of products and applications?
Please join us LIVE on Tuesday October 10 as we welcome our friends from Microsoft Education on to discuss this very topic in greater detail. Thank you for subscribing to TeacherCast.
Thank You For Your Podcast Reviews
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Ask Me Your Podcasting or WordPress Question
Are you interested in starting your own podcast? Do you need help creating an awesome WordPress website? I am available for 1:1 consulting. Please visit my homepage and I will help you launch your personal brand today!
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- TeacherCast App Spotlight (http://www.teachercast.net/appspotlight)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
View LIVE Professional Development from TeacherCast
- Watch LIVE: http://www.TeacherCast.tv | Broadcasting Schedule (http://www.teachercast.net/showcal)
- TeacherCast Broadcasting Community: http://www.TeacherCast.net/broadcastingcommunity