Ever since I can remember, I have have loved getting up in front of crowds of all sizes. What started as a young 3 year old entertaining friends and family at reunions in Maine to conducting orchestras and operas in venues such as Carnegie Hall, performing has always been a big part of my life.
I love working with and energizing audiences of all age groups and backgrounds. I have had the privilege of keynoting at educational conferences such as the Pearson Authentic Learning Conference and EdTech New Jersey as well as podcasting conferences such as Podcast Mid-Atlantic.
What Can You Expect?
If you book me to speak at your event, here's what you can expect.
- Quick response to your emails and phone messages.
- Personal consultation before the event to make sure we are on the same page.
- Audio, Video, and Print Promotion of your event throughout TeacherCast
- Excellent delivery of topic that is interactive and visually stimulating.
- Immediate follow up with conference organizers and conference guests after the event.
- TeacherCast Live Broadcasting During the Event *Optional*
A Bit More About My Speaking Style
I understand finding the perfect speaker for your conference is difficult and for that reason, I strive to work with your group to create a unique and memorial experience. I hope you will consider me as a speaker or presenter at your next conference or school event.
Presentation Topics Include:
- How to create and start your own brand
- How to best use Google Apps for Education in your schools
- Creating an atmosphere of innovation in the workplace
- How to create authentic learning experiences for your students