Ever since I can remember, I have have loved getting up in front of crowds of all sizes. What started as a young 3 year old entertaining friends and family at reunions in Maine to conducting orchestras and operas in venues such as Carnegie Hall, performing has always been a big part of my life.
I love working with and energizing audiences of all age groups and backgrounds. I have had the privilege of keynoting at educational conferences such as the Pearson Authentic Learning Conference and EdTech New Jersey as well as podcasting conferences such as Podcast Mid-Atlantic. In 2016, I had the honor of speaking at TEDx.
What Can You Expect?
If you book me to speak at your event, here's what you can expect.
- Quick response to your emails and phone messages.
- Personal consultation before the event to make sure we are on the same page.
- Audio, Video, and Print Promotion of your event throughout TeacherCast
- Excellent delivery of topic that is interactive and visually stimulating.
- Immediate follow up with conference organizers and conference guests after the event.
- TeacherCast Live Broadcasting During the Event *Optional*
A Bit More About My Speaking Style
I understand finding the perfect speaker for your conference is difficult and for that reason, I strive to work with your group to create a unique and memorial experience. I hope you will consider me as a speaker or presenter at your next conference or school event.
Presentation Topics Include:
- How to create and start your own brand
- How to best use Google Apps for Education in your schools
- Creating an atmosphere of innovation in the workplace
- How to create authentic learning experiences for your students
Angela Maiers / @AngelaMaiers
Jeff is an experienced and gifted communicator who generously shares his gifts with the education community through his podcast channel and site, TeacherCast. Jeff is always positive, encouraging, and vibrant in his interactions with others making them feel at ease on the air and in person. I’d highly recommend Jeff’s podcast to anyone who is passionate about education, leadership and digital communication.
Salome Thomas-EL: School Leader/Speaker / @Principal_EL
I have worked with Jeff and TeacherCast for almost two years and it has been a pleasure! He is professional, dedicated and an asset to our profession! The positive messages about teaching and learning he communicates to the world through video are the key to reforming education!
Jay Eitner: Superintendent of Schools NJ / @iSuperEit
Teachercast is a valuable tool for connecting me the latest in the world of EdTech. The connections I’ve made with other teacher through TeacherCast have become valuable members of my PLN. My day doesn’t start until I’ve checked Twitter to see what TeacherCast has to say.