In this episode of the TeacherCast Podcast, we broadcast LIVE from the 2018 ISTE Creative Constructor Lab and discuss the topics of Creativity and Collaboration in today's classrooms.
Today's podcast was made possible by ISTE and we thank them for allowing TeacherCast to attend the conference and broadcast from the event.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How should we define creativity within the confines of a digital classroom?
- How can Adobe Spark be used in our classrooms?
- What are we looking forward to next year at ISTE 2019!
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
Follow our Host
- Jeff Bradbury | @JeffBradbury
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)