In this episode of “Ask the Tech Coach,” Jeff and welcomes JP Prezzavento and Susan Vincentz onto the podcast to discuss the importance of helping both teachers and students leave the school district.
In this episode, we discuss:
- ISTE Tech Coach Workshop
- Saturday June 22
- Tech Coach Guide To Creating A Professional Development Program
- New Tech Coaches
- EdTech Integration Roadmap
- How To Support Each Other
- Free Giveaways!
- Build Your EDU Brand Online Course
- FREE Email Course
- Selecting Your Avatar
- Content Creation Tips & Tricks
- Website Strategy
- How to build a newsletter
- And more …
- FREE Email Course
- Do You Have a Question For Us?
- Helping Students and Teachers Leave The School District
- What does it mean to digitally leave your school district?
- Who owns your digital files?
- For Students
- For Teachers
- Should school districts have a digital rights policy?
- Should school districts promote their digital rights policy?
- What should you do if you know you are leaving your school district?
- How do you digitally leave your school district?
- Advice for anyone leaving their school districts
- JP: Get with your tech dept. Transfer data on the back end
- Susan: Be sure to leave files or copies of files with those who may need them either by sharing with them to make a copy or transferring ownership. If you moved your files to another account, make sure that account owns the file, so you don’t lose when original account is disabled.
- Jeff: Don’t wait until the last minute. Do this process with your Tech Director.
- On the Next Episode
- May 20: May Tech Coach Round Table
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Ask the Tech Coach Podcast | @AsktheTechCoach
Follow our Hosts
- Jeff Bradbury | @JeffBradbury
- Nicholas Amaral | @NamaralEDU
- JP Prezzavento | @jpprezz
- Susan Vincentz | @sv314dws
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)