In this episode of the Ask The Tech Coach Podcast, Jeff welcomes entrepreneur Nachum Kligman, creator of Book Like a Boss to discuss why Tech Coaches should be thinking of themselves as business owners and entrepreneurs themselves.
For the last few years, TeacherCast has been using Book Like A Boss as it's primary calendar-booking platform. If you would like to give it a try, you can first take advantage of a FREE 14-day trial, and if interested in signing up, you can use the promo code “teachercast” for 30% off of any plan.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Being an entrepreneur
- Brand Building
- Using Scheduling Software to our advantage
- Creating a Value Proposition on your Booking Page
- Using Social Proof of your Work
- The importance of keeping things easy for our customers
- How to teach your teachers how to use your system
- How to make productivity apps “work”
About Nachum Kligman
For the last 25 years, I have made it my mission to pioneer business ideas and carry them through to their full potential. I have patented three different pieces of technology, worked in video commerce, developed interoperable messaging, and strive for innovation throughout my career. Realizing that the future of the economy is in freelancing, I have since turned all my attention to Book like a Boss, a cutting-edge, all-inclusive platform engineered to support entrepreneurs in more than 100 countries – and growing every day. Born in Passaic, NJ, I now reside in Bet Shemesh, Israel, where I share my home with my loving wife and our eight children.
About Book Like a Boss
Book Like A Boss is the ultimate platform to book appointments and sell services online. Where other calendar apps end is where we are just getting started. We give you a full web page that is optimized to book you more business. Cut down on wasted back and forth with clients, get paid upfront, and send out reminders so that your appointments will be kept. Book Like A Boss has over 20,000 users in 100+ countries and is available in 6 languages and 23 currencies.
Links of Interest
- Twitter @kligman & @booklikeaboss
- LinkedIn: www.kligman.in
- Facebook: facebook.com/booklikeaboss
- Instagram: Instagram.com/booklikeaboss
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
Follow our Host
- Jeff Bradbury | @JeffBradbury
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)