In this episode of “Ask the Tech Coach,” Jeff sits down with Assistant Principal Josh Stamper to have a candid discussion on how Tech Coaches can successfully navigate the political waters of both a building and school district when trying to lead from within.
Reflections from Last Week
Tech Coach Mastermind
- Join the Tech Coach Mastermind and learn how to help your school district today!
- 2 Mastermind group meetings each month
- Lifetime access to our Tech Coach Online Community
- Free Lesson Plans
- Free Templates
- Much Much More
Do You Have a Question For Us?
4 Questions To Ask When It Comes To Creating A Digital Learning Action Plan
- Why is it important to share your vision of EdTech Integration with your district?
- Everyone is in on the conversation
- Every building can be on the same page
- You create a shared vision for what should be happening in the classroom
- How do you create a unified vision of Tech Integration?
- Classroom visits
- Conversations with both teachers administrators, and community
- Creating an EdTech Integration Staff Survey to learn what your teachers tell you they need to know
- How do you unify your role as a Tech Coach across multiple grade levels and buildings?
- Monthly conversations with your principal/administrators
- Invite yourself in building, department, and grade-level meetings
- Common Newsletter
- By Subject
- By Grade Level
- What happens if/when you don’t have a unified vision for Tech Integration
- Do the best you can
- Don’t force the issue
- Rebrand the concept
- 4 Ways To Encourage Tech Integration For All Staff Members
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Ask the Tech Coach Podcast | @AsktheTechCoach
Follow our Hosts
- Jeff Bradbury | @JeffBradbury
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
Need a Presenter?
- Jeff Bradbury (@TeacherCast) is available as a Keynote Speaker, Presenter, or to Broadcast your conference LIVE!