What is the best app for doing Green Screen on iPads?
The #1 Green Screen app for the iPad in Education, now available for the iPhone too! Green Screen by Do Ink makes it easy to create incredible green screen videos and photos. Classroom-tested by kids and teachers, this app emphasizes ease-of-use and simplicity while still enabling fantastic results. With Green Screen by Do Ink, you can tell a story, explain an idea, and express yourself in truly creative and unique ways.
You know what a “green screen” effect is, right? It's used in the movies to make it look like the actors have landed on an alien planet, and it's used on TV to make it look like your local news announcer is standing in front of a weather map. The green screen effect works by combining images from multiple sources into a single video. These images can come from photos or videos in your camera roll, or from the live video camera.
This is a 3 dollar app that can transform learning by allowing students to use Green Screen technology in the classroom. Green Screen has been my goto app for classroom green screen projects for the last two years. This most recent update adds considerable functionality and will require fewer of my students to use other apps to finish their projects.
The advanced controls in editing , trimming, and cropping sources promise for a much more controlled experience for my students.
What has changed in this update? The first point is huge, now I can green screen on my phone!
- Green Screen by Do Ink is now a universal app! Now you can make incredible green screen videos on your iPhone!
- We’ve given the user interface a major facelift, with a cleaner, more functional design!
- Uses standard iOS user interfaces for importing and exporting images, videos, and project files from any cloud-based storage service.
- Support for 1080p HD videos (1920 x 1080 resolution).
- Undo/redo support in the main editor.
The copy/paste will change the complexity of work kids can do with this tool
- Copy/paste sources on the timeline.
- Place camera sources on multiple layers at the same time, and set the start/stop times for camera sources just like any other source.
Download Your Green Screen App Today!