We at TeacherCast labs have come up with a little test to help determine whether or not you are truly a Connected Educator. This test is by no means a complete test and there are many factors that help determine if you are indeed a Connected Educator. Please feel free to help us by adding your own criteria below in the comments section.
Please retweet this list in hopes that we might have a complete picture of what a Connected Educator is around the world.
- If you sit at the faculty lunchroom and picture your coworkers with Google Hangout Masks on … you might be a Connected Educator
- If your school ID photo matches your Twitter Avatar … you might be a Connected Educator
- If your family dinner conversation has a hashtag … you might be a Connected Educator
- If you start creating something known as an “UnLesson Plan” … you might be a Connected Educator
- You put your first iPhone on hold so you can tweet on your second iPhone
- If you spend more time attending Edcamps than you do attending department meetings … you might be a Connected Educator
- If your PLN knows more about your lesson plans and your student's achievements than your boss does … you might be a Connected Educator
- If your unborn kids have more twitter followers than your entire administrative team … you might be a Connected Educator
- If you plan on naming your triplets Ed, Moe, and Doe … you might be a Connected Educator
- If find yourself having more meaningful conversations with Puppets than you do with your wife … you might be a Connected Educator
So … are you a Connected Educator?
What do you think educators? Are YOU a Connected Educator? Leave us your comments below!
Join the TeacherCast Insiders Program
Get our latest content and be the first to learn about our live broadcasts, online courses and other exciting content.