In this episode of “Ask the Tech Coach,” Jeff and Susan talk about organizing this school year that is looking more and more different by the day.
If you are a new listener to TeacherCast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What is your school district doing to prepare? Susan talks about the first day of school at one of their campuses as they transition back.
- What precautions is your school district/buildings taking with returning to school face to face or using a hybrid approach?
- How does / will your tech coaching day look different?
- How has planning PD changed?
- Different approach to PD for teachers and staff
- Serving families whose children are learning at home through a hybrid/blended model
- Dealing with conversations in addition to technology in areas such as social/emotional, etc.
- How are you protecting yourself and keeping healthy and safe?
- What organizational strategies are you using to keep your schedule and to-do list straight? Meeting – face to face vs. virtual?
- Google Keep
- Pencil/Paper Planner
- MS Planner
- Google Hangouts Chat
- Microsoft Teams
Reflections from Last Week
Join the TeacherCast Tech Coaches Network!
- Are you a Tech Coach or looking to become one this year?
- Are you searching for support in your position?
The TeacherCast Tech Coaches Network, is a brand new Professional Learning Network designed specifically for Tech Coaches and designed to provide weekly support for all Instructional Coaches.
Contact the Podcast!
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Ask the Tech Coach Podcast | @AsktheTechCoach
Follow our Hosts
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.