In this episode of “Ask the Tech Coach,” Jeff and Susan discuss ways to keep organized and get into a consistent routine both personally and digitally as you start a new school year.
If you are a new listener to TeacherCast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today.
Join the TeacherCast Tech Coaches Network!
- Are you a Tech Coach or looking to become one this year?
- Are you searching for support in your position?
The TeacherCast Tech Coaches Network, is a brand new Professional Learning Network designed specifically for Tech Coaches and designed to provide weekly support for all Instructional Coaches.
In Todays Episode, We Discuss
- Organize your Drive!
- Have a consistent place to keep notes, dates, etc.
- Yes, as a tech coach you are still allowed to use pen and paper!
- Google Keep
- Have a consistent place to store resources
- Google Site or Sharepoint site
- Shared Drives
- Manage your email and don’t let it manage you and encourage teachers to do the same.
- In working with teachers, encourage consistency when working with technology. Don’t let them get caught up in trying every new tech tool. Find something that works for them and get good at it.
- Learning Management Systems / Online Classroom – keep it categorized where students and their parents assisting them can easily find them. Use categories/topics in Google Classroom, Modules in Canvas, etc.
- Remember you can’t be everywhere at one time and that’s ok, nor can you be all things as a tech coach to all teachers. As a tech coach, you still are not expected to know everything about every piece of technology or tool out there. Let the teachers know that you need a bit to research to be able to help them more efficiently.
Contact the Podcast!
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Ask the Tech Coach Podcast | @AsktheTechCoach
Follow our Hosts
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
Need a Presenter?
- Jeff Bradbury (@TeacherCast) is available as a Keynote Speaker, Presenter, or to Broadcast your conference LIVE!