In this episode of “Ask the Tech Coach”, Jeff sits down with educator, administrator, and author Jethro Jones to discuss his new book “SchoolX” and share effective ways for Tech Coaches to help their administrators see their goals and visions to their fullest potential.
If you are a new listener to TeacherCast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
Follow our Podcast and Subscribe
About our Guest: Jethro Jones
Jethro Jones, 2017 NASSP Digital Principal of the Year, is a former principal in Fairbanks, Alaska, and host of Transformative Principal, where he interviews principals, leaders, and influencers who help improve K-12 education throughout the world. Jethro is the Author of SchoolX, a book about how to redesign your school to meet the needs of your stakeholders.
What is Transformative Principal?
Jethro Jones is the founder of Transformative Principal, an educational consulting firm focusing on student-driven learning and transformative leadership.
Links of Interest
- Twitter: @jethrojones
Follow our Host
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Get the first chapter for free at http://schoolx.me
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on Apple Podcasts today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
- EdTech in the Classroom (http://www.edtechintheclassroom.com)