In this episode of “Ask the Tech Coach,” Jeff and Susan discuss how tech coaches can build relationships with admins, IT coordinators, etc. to effectively carry out district plans and initiatives.
Why is it important to allow your Tech Coach to run the offense?
- Tech Coaches help create your Tech Integration Plan
- Tech Coaches are the ones in the classrooms building relationships with teachers and students
- Tech Coaches are generally educators whereas Tech Directors may have an IT background
- Tech Coaches not only know the applications but understand how to break it down for PD
- Working together – “art of selling” – making each other (departments) look awesome
- Communication is key!
- Lead by example. Eventually, you gain trust and promote effective collaboration.
Join the TeacherCast Tech Coaches Network!
- Are you a Tech Coach or looking to become one this year?
- Are you searching for support in your position?
The TeacherCast Tech Coaches Network, is a brand new Professional Learning Network designed specifically for Tech Coaches and designed to provide weekly support for all Instructional Coaches.
Contact the Podcast!
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Ask the Tech Coach Podcast | @AsktheTechCoach
Follow our Hosts
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
Need a Presenter?
- Jeff Bradbury (@TeacherCast) is available as a Keynote Speaker, Presenter, or to Broadcast your conference LIVE!