In this episode of “Ask the Tech Coach,” Nick and Jeff take a look at several great ways to stay digitally organized while being an Instructional Technology Coach in multiple school buildings.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Reflections from Episode 11: “Three Things Every Tech Coach Needs To Start The School Year”Website ThoughtsFree vs Paid WebsitesFor School
- For Home
- To Build a Brand
- Preparing Staff Members for the New School YearCreating Summertime PD that has a year-long effect on classroom instruction
- How to keep Digitally Organized when working in multiple buildingsAdding things to you (Nick Add Here)Schoology now has a Google Assignments feature that will create a folder in your Google Drive with all assignments created within.Add Links to Schoology Posts
- Organizing at the Top Level First
- Naming Digital Files ProperlyUnderstanding the “DELETE ME” File Naming system
- Adding (not moving) files and folders
- Just 10 Minutes a day keeps the craziness away
- On the Next EpisodeHow to create an Instructional Technology Self-Assessment for your staff
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Network | @TeacherCast
- Ask the Tech Coach Podcast | @AsktheTechCoach
- Website: www.AskTheTechCoach.com
Follow our Hosts
Join the Conversation
Our favorite part of recording a live podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our live chat, on social media, and in our comments section.
This weeks question is:
When working with teachers in your school district, what advice do you give them for keeping digitally organized?
When working with teachers in your school district, what advice do you give them for keeping digitally organized?#ETCoaches #EduCoach #EdTech #Edchat #LearnWithTC #AskTheTechCoach@NamaralEDU @TeacherCast @ISTETC
— Jeff Bradbury (TeacherCast) (@AskTheTechCoach) August 14, 2018
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- GoogleGoogle Guide to Back to School
- Meet the New Google Classroom
- Don’t forget to open up Google Contacts
- MicrosoftBack to School LIVE
- MIE Spotlight Series Podcast
Tech Coach Tip of the Week
- Don’t forget to breathe! It's just the beginning of the school year
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Join the TeacherCast Insiders Program Today!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your TeacherCast Insiders Program membership and receive your FREE Google Slides template.
There was an error submitting your subscription. Please try again.
Download your FREE Google Slides Template Today!
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)