In this episode of Ask the Tech Coach, Jeff sits down with Kat Howard to discuss making the big transition to a Microsoft Teams environment, managing multiple Tech Coaches, and helping them learn to coach to the curriculum, rather than the technology.
If you are a new listener to TeacherCast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
About Katherine Howard:
Kat Howard is a Senior Leader in an all-through school in Northamptonshire, overseeing staff professional development and strategic oversight for English. An English specialist, Kat has worked with leading providers such as the NCTL, Oak National, the BBC, and is Founder of Litdrive, an English subject community for teachers.
Author/co-author of the #1 bestsellers ‘Stop Talking About Wellbeing' and ‘Symbiosis: The Curriculum and The Classroom', Kat speaks and writes about the integral link between teacher purpose and the quality of the curriculum and professional development in schools.
You can find her at @saysmiss on Twitter and she blogs at www.saysmiss.wordpress.com.
Links of Interest
Join the TeacherCast Instructional Coaches Network!
- Are you a Tech Coach or looking to become one this year?
- Are you searching for support in your position?
The TeacherCast Instructional Coaches Network, is a dynamic Professional Learning Network designed specifically for Tech Coaches and designed to provide weekly support for all Instructional Coaches.
- 3 Distinct Professional Learning Networks designed to help you grow for network other Coaches and Digital Learning Leaders
- Free Downloadable Templates and Coaching Resources that can be used in your district … tomorrow!
- Direct access to Jeff Bradbury and all off his “offline” content that he creates during the school year.
- Exclusive TeacherCast and “Ask the Tech Coach” podcast episodes directly relating to the questions that YOU ASK in our PLN groups.
- Weekly email check-ins to stay connected and discuss your Instructional Coaching program!
- Monthly invitations to TeacherCast Instructional Coaching Meetings and Webinars
- … and more!
Follow our Podcast and Subscribe
Follow our Host
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on Apple Podcasts today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
- EdTech in the Classroom (http://www.edtechintheclassroom.com)