In this episode of Ask the Tech Coach, Jeff sits down with Kat Howard to discuss making the big transition to a Microsoft Teams environment, managing multiple Tech Coaches, and helping them learn to coach to the curriculum, rather than the technology.
If you are a new listener to TeacherCast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
About Katherine Howard:
Kat Howard is a Senior Leader in an all-through school in Northamptonshire, overseeing staff professional development and strategic oversight for English. An English specialist, Kat has worked with leading providers such as the NCTL, Oak National, the BBC, and is Founder of Litdrive, an English subject community for teachers.
Author/co-author of the #1 bestsellers ‘Stop Talking About Wellbeing' and ‘Symbiosis: The Curriculum and The Classroom', Kat speaks and writes about the integral link between teacher purpose and the quality of the curriculum and professional development in schools.
You can find her at @saysmiss on Twitter and she blogs at www.saysmiss.wordpress.com.
Links of Interest
Follow our Podcast and Subscribe
Follow our Host
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on Apple Podcasts today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
- EdTech in the Classroom (http://www.edtechintheclassroom.com)