In this episode of “Ask the Tech Coach,” Jeff welcomes Damian Matheson, the Director of Partner Development and Digital Portfolio Coach at Spaces.edu. Together, we discuss how teachers and students can leverage digital portfolios and the power of Student Voice to create exciting and long-lasting records of student achievement and innovation from Kindergarten through graduation.
If you would like to be a part of future podcasts and share your thoughts about this great book, please contact the podcast. We would love to have you join the show.
Join the TeacherCast Tech Coaches Network!
- Are you a Tech Coach or looking to become one this year?
- Are you searching for support in your position?
The TeacherCast Tech Coaches Network, is a brand new Professional Learning Network designed specifically for Tech Coaches and designed to provide weekly support for all Instructional Coaches.
Contact the Podcast!
About our Guest: Damian Matheson
Damian Matheson is the Director of Partner Development, and Digital Portfolio Coach with Spaces. His role has him focused on equipping forward-thinking educators with the resources (and knowledge) they need to empower their students to tell a story about why they are so much more than the grades on their report card.
- #21for21 contest url http://futurereadyclassroom.com/ (April & May)
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Ask the Tech Coach Podcast | @AsktheTechCoach
Follow our Hosts
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)