In this episode of “Ask the Tech Coach,” Jeff and Susan discuss several ways to get yourself out there as a conference presenter and make memorable presentations.
If you would like to be a part of future podcasts and share your thoughts, please contact the podcast. We would love to have you join the show.
Join the TeacherCast Tech Coaches Network!
- Are you a Tech Coach or looking to become one this year?
- Are you searching for support in your position?
The TeacherCast Tech Coaches Network, is a brand new Professional Learning Network designed specifically for Tech Coaches and designed to provide weekly support for all Instructional Coaches.
5 Ways Tech Coaches Can Create Memorable Presentations
- Have a great Title and Description
- Know your audience & tailor your presentation to them and not over their heads.
- Know your own limitations before signing up for presentations. Do you have time? Do you have something valuable to contribute? Is it the same, normal how-to session or is it something more engaging and innovative?
- Be aware of the timeframe and plan accordingly to keep your participants engaged. Lecture/Discussion/Hands-on
- Slides / Visual aids should fit the presentation and complement the content, not be the entertainment. Keep in simple and engaging not over the top.
- Be willing to share with the audience – slides, handouts, something that they are able to take with them for reference or a template for implementation.
- Be confident in what you are doing and in knowing the content you are presenting. Show and demonstrate your experience.
- Be familiar with hardware that you will be using and what is being provided.
Contact the Podcast!
Subscribe to “Ask the Tech Coach”
Follow our Podcast on Social Media
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Ask the Tech Coach Podcast | @AsktheTechCoach
Follow our Hosts
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out Additional TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The Jeff Bradbury Show (http://www.BuildYourEDUBrand.com)