Welcome to “Ask the Tech Coach,” a podcast for Instructional Coaches and Technology Integration Specialists.
In this episode of “Ask the Tech Coach,” Jeff and Susan discuss The 4 Pillars of Instructional Coaching Programs.
If you would like to be a part of future podcasts and share your thoughts, please contact the podcast. We would love to have you join the show.
Join the TeacherCast Tech Coaches Network!
- Are you a Tech Coach or looking to become one this year?
- Are you searching for support in your position?
The TeacherCast Tech Coaches Network, is a brand new Professional Learning Network designed specifically for Tech Coaches and designed to provide weekly support for all Instructional Coaches.
What are the 4 Pillars of Instructional Coaching?
What is the impact of a successful instructional coaching program on student achievement?
Having a District Identity?
- A Strong Self Identity based on Historical Use of Educational Technology
- Strategic Plan
- Mission & Vision Statements
- Logos and Self Identifiers
- Digital Learning Systems and Platforms
The EdTech Integration Plan
- District Tech Plan vs. EdTech Plan – What you have vs. What are you going to do with (or implement) what you have?
- Create by including stakeholders mentioned below using the district mission, goals, learning systems, etc.
- Include how the supportive programs will be carried out with the technology that you have.
Supportive Staff Members
- Digital Learning Department
- IT Department
- Curriculum Department
- Central Office Administration
- Central Office Staff
- Building Administration
- Library Media Specialists
- New Teacher Orientation
- Parent University
- Student Tech Teams
- Day Time Professional Development / On Demand Professional Development
- Building Evaluation Programs
Contact the Podcast!
Subscribe to “Ask the Tech Coach”
Follow our Podcast on Social Media
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Ask the Tech Coach Podcast | @AsktheTechCoach
Follow our Hosts
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out Additional TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The Jeff Bradbury Show (http://www.BuildYourEDUBrand.com)
Need a Presenter?
- Jeff Bradbury (@TeacherCast) is available as a Keynote Speaker, Presenter, or to Broadcast your conference LIVE!