Welcome to “Ask the Tech Coach,” a podcast for Instructional Coaches and Technology Integration Specialists.
If you would like to be a part of future podcasts and share your thoughts, please contact the podcast. We would love to have you join the show.
Join the TeacherCast Tech Coaches Network!
- Are you a Tech Coach or looking to become one this year?
- Are you searching for support in your position?
The TeacherCast Tech Coaches Network, is a brand new Professional Learning Network designed specifically for Tech Coaches and designed to provide weekly support for all Instructional Coaches.
What Should Your EdTech Integration Plan Look Like?
What is a EdTech Integration Plan?
- plan and roadmap that a district will use to guide them in meeting the needs, goals, and recommendations of a school district's Strategic Plan.
- shows off not what but how technology is going to be used in a district
- Step 1: Review and discuss the district Strategic Plan and once again ask the question, “How do we want to respond to these goals and meet the needs of our students?”
- Step 2: Review and discuss the findings in the District Snapshot. Make a list of everything that someone says is great about the district and everything that has been identified as needing improvement.
- Step 3: Identify each key member of the district and assign them a task based on their areas of expertise and if possible, partner them up with another member of the district to collaborate on future tasks in this process.
- Step 4: Assign groups and committees to compose the remaining steps of the process.
- Step 5: Create an Outline of what the district would like to see in the final Educational Technology Integration Plan.
- Step 6: Set short-term and long-term goals for planning, communicating, and create a meeting calendar to assist in project management.
What does the outline look like?
- Overall questions
- Materials required
- Essential questions
- The guiding force behind decisions
- What should the staff members know?
- Supporting standards
- Baseline of knowledge
- What does PD look like?
Contact the Podcast!
Subscribe to “Ask the Tech Coach”
Follow our Podcast on Social Media
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Ask the Tech Coach Podcast | @AsktheTechCoach
Follow our Hosts
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out Additional TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The Jeff Bradbury Show (http://www.BuildYourEDUBrand.com)