Welcome to “Ask the Tech Coach,” a podcast for Instructional Coaches and Technology Integration Specialists.
If you would like to be a part of future podcasts and share your thoughts, please contact the podcast. We would love to have you join the show.
Join the TeacherCast Tech Coaches Network!
- Are you a Tech Coach or looking to become one this year?
- Are you searching for support in your position?
The TeacherCast Tech Coaches Network, is a brand new Professional Learning Network designed specifically for Tech Coaches and designed to provide weekly support for all Instructional Coaches.
About our Guest
Jennifer Hanley is the North American Head of Safety at Meta where she handles safety policy for the U.S. and Canada. She works with internal teams, external partners, and government stakeholders on issues including women’s safety, child safety, bullying, digital well-being, and suicide prevention. Prior to joining Meta she served as Vice President for Legal and Policy at the Family Online Safety Institute (FOSI) where she directed FOSI’s government outreach and policy strategy. During her time at FOSI, Jennifer built relationships with government officials and external partners, led research projects, and advised leading technology companies on best practices, policy developments, and emerging issues around online safety. Jennifer is a magna cum laude graduate of the Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law and is a member of the Maryland Bar and District of Columbia Bar. Jennifer graduated Phi Beta Kappa and magna cum laude from the George Washington University where she studied political science. She resides in the District of Columbia with her husband, a U.S. Diplomat and son. [Social: LinkedIn]
About Meta Platforms Inc.
Meta Platforms Inc, previously Facebook, is the parent organization of Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp, among other subsidiaries. Together, our products Facebook & Instagram are the leading social media platforms connecting over a billion people worldwide. People, and young individuals in particular, come to Facebook and Instagram to share their stories, connect globally and maintain connections with friends and family. Our mission is to give people the power to share and to make the world more open and connected while ensuring that everyone feels safe when using our platforms. This vision will remain our priority as we expand into the Metaverse.
Links to resources:
- Child safety hub: https://www.facebook.com/safety/childsafety
- Get Digital: https://www.facebook.com/fbgetdigital
- Both accessible from the Safety Center: https://www.facebook.com/safety
Contact the Podcast!
Subscribe to “Ask the Tech Coach”
Follow our Podcast on Social Media
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Ask the Tech Coach Podcast | @AsktheTechCoach
Follow our Hosts
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out Additional TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The Jeff Bradbury Show (http://www.BuildYourEDUBrand.com)