Welcome to “Ask the Tech Coach,” a podcast for Instructional Coaches and Technology Integration Specialists.
In this episode of “Ask the Tech Coach,” Jeff sits down with Scott Nunes from Canva to discuss the differences and similarities between the Tech Coach position and the Customer Success Manager role found in many EdTech companies and how they can both be used to ensure that students and teachers are getting the most out of their digital devices and applications each day.
If you would like to be a part of future podcasts and share your thoughts, please contact the podcast. We would love to have you join the show.
Join the TeacherCast Tech Coaches Network!
- Are you a Tech Coach or looking to become one this year?
- Are you searching for support in your position?
The TeacherCast Tech Coaches Network, is a brand new Professional Learning Network designed specifically for Tech Coaches and designed to provide weekly support for all Instructional Coaches.
Are Coaches in the Business of Customer Success?
- What is a Customer Success Manager?
- How does a CSM compare to a Coach?
- What are CSM’s responsible for?
- What does a Customer Success Manager Do?
- Working with all levels of education and educational leadership
- The importance of building rapport with your end users
- Ways to stay organized as a Tech Coach and a CSM
- Using your calendar to your advantage
- The importance of self-reflection
- The importance of being a part of a team … yet being your own boss
- Time Management Skills (SO IMPORTANT!)
- How can a Coach and CSM be effective in their roles?
- Build relationships first … then identify needs … then create a strategy
- Create SMART Goals as a Coach and help teachers create goals of their own
- What are metrics that a CSM needs to be aware of?
About our Guest Scott Nunes
Scott Nunes is an energetic ELA Teacher turned Edtech Coach, Consultant, and now district Engagement Advocate for Canva! This aspiring author has zeal for Design, AR/VR, 3D Printing, and PBL. He builds on his 20+ years as a freelance Graphic Designer to bring real world relevance to classrooms around the world. When he isn’t busy podcasting (Education Today) he can be found sharing on Twitter (@MrNunesTeach). Scott is all about building relationships and uplifting teacher and student voices while advocating for belonging, choice, and creating positive work cultures that empower stakeholders to achieve a unifying vision.
Contact the Podcast!
Subscribe to “Ask the Tech Coach”
Follow our Podcast on Social Media
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Ask the Tech Coach Podcast | @AsktheTechCoach
Follow our Hosts
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out Additional TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The Jeff Bradbury Show (http://www.BuildYourEDUBrand.com)