In this episode of “Ask the Tech Coach,” Jeff and Nick bring in the new year by discussing the extremely important, EdTech Integration Plan. We all have heard of a Tech Integration Plan, but today we take a look at the other document that describes and discusses not only what will be happening with the technology once purchased, but how it will be used in the school district.
If you are in a school district and are interested in creating your own EdTech Integration Plan, please contact us today by email or voice. We would love to work with you to help you create a fantastic professional development and edtech integration plan for your staff members.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What is an EdTech Integration Plan?
- Tech Plan vs EdTech Plan
- Technology Driven
- Curriculum Driven
- Student Driven
- What do you need to do before creating your plan?
- Administrative and Community Buy-in
- Starting with the students and ending with the students
- Finding the right focus for your plan
- Formulating your Essential Question
- Working with the administration to create the perfect roadmap for success
- What does the final EdTech Integration Plan look like?
- How long will it take to create your plan?
- What happens once the plan is approved?
Join the TeacherCast Instructional Coaches Network!
- Are you a Tech Coach or looking to become one this year?
- Are you searching for support in your position?
The TeacherCast Instructional Coaches Network, is a dynamic Professional Learning Network designed specifically for Tech Coaches and designed to provide weekly support for all Instructional Coaches.
- 3 Distinct Professional Learning Networks designed to help you grow for network other Coaches and Digital Learning Leaders
- Free Downloadable Templates and Coaching Resources that can be used in your district … tomorrow!
- Direct access to Jeff Bradbury and all off his “offline” content that he creates during the school year.
- Exclusive TeacherCast and “Ask the Tech Coach” podcast episodes directly relating to the questions that YOU ASK in our PLN groups.
- Weekly email check-ins to stay connected and discuss your Instructional Coaching program!
- Monthly invitations to TeacherCast Instructional Coaching Meetings and Webinars
- … and more!
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Ask the Tech Coach Podcast | @AsktheTechCoach
Follow our Hosts
Tech Coach Tip of the Week
- Just as it’s important for school districts to create and maintain an updated technology plan that focused on hardware and applications, it’s equally as important for school districts to create and maintain an EdTech Integration Plan which describes what should be happening in classrooms. This will then become the baseline and benchmark for the work that happens in the lives of Tech Coaches.
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)