In this episode of “Ask the Tech Coach,” Jeff and Nick discuss 4 ways to empower your teachers in the classroom by simply stepping back and removing yourself from the coaching equation.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Reflections and reactions
- Coppa/Ferpa Presentation for Mastermind Memberswww.TeacherCast.net/Mastermind
- $50 off = “TC50”
- $100 off 6 mo or 12 mo plans = “100”
- 4 ways to STOP doing things for your teachers
- Have a plan and create a goal
- Be transparent
- Put THEM in the driver's seat
- Just stop doing things!
- On the Next Episode
- Jan 28: Tech Coach Round Table
- Feb 4: Tech Coach Chrome Extensions
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Ask the Tech Coach Podcast | @AsktheTechCoach
Follow our Hosts
Tech Tip of the Week
- Remember that the ultimate goal is to teach your staff to “fish”. It’s easy to get caught up in the moment and solve every problem that comes your way. Step aside, ask questions and make sure you are both on the same page.
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)