In this episode of “Ask the Tech Coach,” Jeff and Nick discuss 3 important components that make up your Tech Coach Brand. If you are looking to jump into the world of educational presentations or want to write your first book, it's important to have a noticeable identity that people can remember you by.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Reflections from Last Week’s Episode
- Google vs Microsoft
- What happens if your district uses both?
- Tech Coach Mastermind
- Join the Tech Coach Mastermind and learn how to help your school district today!2 Mastermind group meetings each month
- 1:1 Coachings with Jeff and Nick
- Lifetime access to our Tech Coach Online Community
- Free Lesson Plans
- Free Templates
- Much Much More
- Payment Discounts2 Month Promo Code: TECHCOACH50
- 6 Month Promo Code: TECHCOACH100
- 12 Month Promo Code: TECHCOACH150
- Do You Have a Question For Us?
- Twitter: @AskTheTechCoach
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How To Build Your Tech Coach Brand
- What is a brand?
- What makes up your brand?
- Daily Routine
- Tech Coach Websites
- Choosing the best platform
- Selecting a domain
- Finding the right host
- Blog vs Website
- Your Homepage
- Sidebar Widgets
- Social Media
- Branding your Social Media accountsTwitter
- Automating Your Posts
- Presentation Slide Decks
- Uniform with your brandColors
- Conference Give AwaysWhat do you want your listeners to take away from your sessions?
- How do you want to be remembered?
- What is your goal when presenting?
- On the Next Episode
- Creating Your Tech Coach Brand: Part 2Professional Certifications
- Standing out at Conferences
- Resume / Portfolio / Exemplars / Artifacts
- Building A Positive Online Learning Experience For Your Staff Members
Join the TeacherCast Instructional Coaches Network!
- Are you a Tech Coach or looking to become one this year?
- Are you searching for support in your position?
The TeacherCast Instructional Coaches Network, is a dynamic Professional Learning Network designed specifically for Tech Coaches and designed to provide weekly support for all Instructional Coaches.
- 3 Distinct Professional Learning Networks designed to help you grow for network other Coaches and Digital Learning Leaders
- Free Downloadable Templates and Coaching Resources that can be used in your district … tomorrow!
- Direct access to Jeff Bradbury and all off his “offline” content that he creates during the school year.
- Exclusive TeacherCast and “Ask the Tech Coach” podcast episodes directly relating to the questions that YOU ASK in our PLN groups.
- Weekly email check-ins to stay connected and discuss your Instructional Coaching program!
- Monthly invitations to TeacherCast Instructional Coaching Meetings and Webinars
- … and more!
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Ask the Tech Coach Podcast | @AsktheTechCoach
Follow our Hosts
Tech Tip of the Week
- Building a brand is more than a business card or logo. It’s how you present yourself to others online and in person. Build the brand you want not what others perceive.
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)