In this episode of “Ask the Tech Coach,” Jeff and Nick bring you the second part of our Tech Coach Brand conversation. In part 1, we discussed how to create a professional website and match it with your social media to get noticed online. In this episode, we take a look at some of the things a Tech Coach, or future Tech Coach, can do at home, or at conferences to get noticed to find their next Tech Coach position.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Reflections from Last Week’s EpisodeBuilding a Brand to become a Tech Coach
- Building your brand while working as a Tech Coach
- Tech Coach MastermindJoin the Tech Coach Mastermind and learn how to help your school district today!2 Mastermind group meetings each month
- 1:1 Coachings with Jeff and Nick
- Lifetime access to our Tech Coach Online Community
- Free Lesson Plans
- Free Templates
- Much Much More
- Payment Discounts2 Month Promo Code: TECHCOACH50
- 6 Month Promo Code: TECHCOACH100
- 12 Month Promo Code: TECHCOACH150
- Do You Have a Question For Us?www.TeacherCast.net/VoiceMail
- Twitter: @AskTheTechCoach
- Email: email@example.com
- How To Build Your Tech Coach Brand
- What is a brand?What makes up your brand?Ultimately how you present yourself to your district, other districts, etc.
- Tech Coach WebsitesWhat does it say about you?
- Who is your audience?
- Social Media
- Presentation Slide DecksTheme
- Personal voice
- Professional CertificationsGoogle Level 1 + 2
- Google Trainer
- Google Innovator
- Microsoft Innovative Educator
- Apple Distinguished Educator
- LEGO Master Educator
- The plethora of edtech certifications (edpuzzle, flipgrid..)Coming soon: Synth, Merge
- Ambassador programs (Schoology)
- Attending ConferencesChoosing Topics to Present
- Interacting with others
- Party in the Hallways / Meetups (CoffeeEDU, Edtech Company Parties)
- Resume / Portfolio / Exemplars / ArtifactsResume
- Cover Letters
- ReferencesWhat will they say about you?
- On the Next EpisodeCreating Your Tech Coach Brand Round Table
- Standards-Based Grading
Join the TeacherCast Instructional Coaches Network!
- Are you a Tech Coach or looking to become one this year?
- Are you searching for support in your position?
The TeacherCast Instructional Coaches Network, is a dynamic Professional Learning Network designed specifically for Tech Coaches and designed to provide weekly support for all Instructional Coaches.
- 3 Distinct Professional Learning Networks designed to help you grow for network other Coaches and Digital Learning Leaders
- Free Downloadable Templates and Coaching Resources that can be used in your district … tomorrow!
- Direct access to Jeff Bradbury and all off his “offline” content that he creates during the school year.
- Exclusive TeacherCast and “Ask the Tech Coach” podcast episodes directly relating to the questions that YOU ASK in our PLN groups.
- Weekly email check-ins to stay connected and discuss your Instructional Coaching program!
- Monthly invitations to TeacherCast Instructional Coaching Meetings and Webinars
- … and more!
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Ask the Tech Coach Podcast | @AsktheTechCoach
Follow our Hosts
Tech Tip of the Week
- Building a brand is more than a business card or logo. It’s how you present yourself to others online and in person. Build the brand you want not what others perceive.
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)