In this episode of “Ask the Tech Coach,” Jeff and Nick discuss the reasons why your Tech Coaches should be creating EdTech Cheat Sheets and Templates for their teachers.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Reflections from Last Week
- What do you do after the PD Day?
- How do you expand 1 topic to become a month of learning
- Build Your EDU Brand Online Course (sign up below)
- FREE Email CourseSelecting Your Avatar
- Content Creation Tips & Tricks
- Website Strategy
- How to build a newsletter
- And more …
- Do You Have a Question For Us?
- Twitter: @AskTheTechCoach
- Email: email@example.com
- How To Create Crib Sheets & Templates Your Teachers Want To Use
- What is a Crib Sheet?Tips and tricks
- Cheat sheet
- What makes a good Crib Sheet?Focus less on the “how” and more on the “what”Give examples of what to do/ what can I do
- Model lesson ideas
- Pro tips
- Add things that can extend the learning I.E. (google add-ons or chrome extensions, other tools that work, etc.)
- To Crib Sheet … or to Template???
- Giving Credit where Credit is Due
- What apps should you use to make crib sheets and templates?Google Sheets
- Google Slides
- Google Sites
- Distribution MethodsGoogle Classroom
- On the Next Episode
- April 22: How to create the perfect Lunch and Learns
- April 29: Tech Coach Round Table
Join the TeacherCast Instructional Coaches Network!
- Are you a Tech Coach or looking to become one this year?
- Are you searching for support in your position?
The TeacherCast Instructional Coaches Network, is a dynamic Professional Learning Network designed specifically for Tech Coaches and designed to provide weekly support for all Instructional Coaches.
- 3 Distinct Professional Learning Networks designed to help you grow for network other Coaches and Digital Learning Leaders
- Free Downloadable Templates and Coaching Resources that can be used in your district … tomorrow!
- Direct access to Jeff Bradbury and all off his “offline” content that he creates during the school year.
- Exclusive TeacherCast and “Ask the Tech Coach” podcast episodes directly relating to the questions that YOU ASK in our PLN groups.
- Weekly email check-ins to stay connected and discuss your Instructional Coaching program!
- Monthly invitations to TeacherCast Instructional Coaching Meetings and Webinars
- … and more!
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Ask the Tech Coach Podcast | @AsktheTechCoach
Follow our Hosts
Tech Tip of the Week
- It’s important not only to come up with ways for your teachers to consume helpful content quickly but in a format that you know they will be using when they need it.
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)