In this episode of “Ask the Tech Coach,” Jeff welcomes Dr. Sam Patterson and Joe Benvenga onto the podcast to discuss how Tech Coaches can help not only support technology integration but foster a culture of classroom innovation in the process.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Build Your EDU Brand Online Course
- FREE Email CourseSelecting Your Avatar
- Content Creation Tips & Tricks
- Website Strategy
- How to build a newsletter
- And more …
- Do You Have a Question For Us?
- Twitter: @AskTheTechCoach
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How To Inspire Innovation in the Classroom
- What is our first job in the classroom as Tech Coaches?
- How do we define innovation?
- How do we blend Innovation and Technology?
- Where does the Coaching come in to the picture?
- Does Innovation mean something different to Teachers and Students?
- Examples of Innovation in the Classroom
- What do you do when Teachers don’t get the big picture?
- On the Next Episode
- May 20: What do you do when every excuse is true
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Ask the Tech Coach Podcast | @AsktheTechCoach
Follow our Hosts
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)