In this episode of “Ask the Tech Coach,” Jeff and welcomes JP Prezzavento and Susan Vincentz onto the podcast to discuss 7 ways to get your Google Drive organized as Tech Coaches. For many Tech Coaches, digital organization is a daily habit, but at the end of the year, it can be difficult to keep everything where you need it to be.
In this episode, we discuss:
- ISTE Tech Coach Workshop
- Saturday, June 22
- Tech Coach Guide To Creating A Professional Development ProgramNew Tech Coaches
- EdTech Integration Roadmap
- How To Support Each Other
- Free Giveaways!
- Build Your EDU Brand Online Course
- FREE Email CourseSelecting Your Avatar
- Content Creation Tips & Tricks
- Website Strategy
- How to build a newsletter
- And more …
- Do You Have a Question For Us?
- Twitter: @AskTheTechCoach
- Email: email@example.com
- How Do Tech Coaches Get Themselves Organized For The Summer
- Why is it important to get organized?
- When should you start getting organized?
- GmailClean Your Inbox!
- Organize Labels
- Create filters
- Delete Stuff you don't need
- Send Everything to Archive
- Google ChromeBookmarks / Bookmarks bar, etc.
- Delete Old bookmarks
- Organize current bookmarks into categories
- Google DriveSearch and Remove “Untitled”
- Clean Out “My Drive”
- Remove Unwanted “Shared With Me” Files
- Rename Items To Similar Titles
- UnStar Your Docs
- Organize by color coding or using symbols to name and order
- Keeping shared with me uncluttered by organizing what is needed right away
- Adding files to multiple folders when needed
- Google ClassroomArchive Old Classrooms
- Classroom Google Drive FilesMake an “archive” folder for those old files to declutter the classroom folder
- Return all Google Classroom classwork to your students so that THEY are the owner of the documents
- Delete what you don’t need
- Google CalendarRemove archived Classroom calendars
- Check Resources for updates and retirements
- Archive Current Year’s ResourcesCurate website content
- Mark outdated resources to be updated
- Prepare for everything to be different when you come back in September
- On the Next Episode
- May 20: May Tech Coach Round Table
Join the TeacherCast Instructional Coaches Network!
- Are you a Tech Coach or looking to become one this year?
- Are you searching for support in your position?
The TeacherCast Instructional Coaches Network, is a dynamic Professional Learning Network designed specifically for Tech Coaches and designed to provide weekly support for all Instructional Coaches.
- 3 Distinct Professional Learning Networks designed to help you grow for network other Coaches and Digital Learning Leaders
- Free Downloadable Templates and Coaching Resources that can be used in your district … tomorrow!
- Direct access to Jeff Bradbury and all off his “offline” content that he creates during the school year.
- Exclusive TeacherCast and “Ask the Tech Coach” podcast episodes directly relating to the questions that YOU ASK in our PLN groups.
- Weekly email check-ins to stay connected and discuss your Instructional Coaching program!
- Monthly invitations to TeacherCast Instructional Coaching Meetings and Webinars
- … and more!
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Ask the Tech Coach Podcast | @AsktheTechCoach
Follow our Hosts
- Jeff Bradbury | @JeffBradbury
- Nicholas Amaral | @NamaralEDU
- JP Prezzavento | @jpprezzwww.jpprezz.com
- Susan Vincentz | @sv314dwshttps://techimaginations.net/
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
Need a Presenter?