Helping Your Teachers Transfer Their Digital Files When Leaving The School District
In this episode of “Ask the Tech Coach,” Jeff and welcomes JP Prezzavento and Susan Vincentz onto the podcast to discuss the importance of helping both teachers and students leave the school district.
This podcast is sponsored by Concordia University – Portland
In this episode, we discuss:
- ISTE Tech Coach Workshop
- Saturday June 22
- Tech Coach Guide To Creating A Professional Development ProgramNew Tech Coaches
- EdTech Integration Roadmap
- How To Support Each Other
- Free Giveaways!
- Build Your EDU Brand Online Course
- FREE Email CourseSelecting Your Avatar
- Content Creation Tips & Tricks
- Website Strategy
- How to build a newsletter
- And more …
- Do You Have a Question For Us?
- Twitter: @AskTheTechCoach
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helping Students and Teachers Leave The School District
- What does it mean to digitally leave your school district?
- Who owns your digital files?For Students
- For Teachers
- Should school districts have a digital rights policy?
- Should school districts promote their digital rights policy?
- What should you do if you know you are leaving your school district?GmailSet up an auto responder
- Google DriveTransfer ownership back to your staff members
- Add important information into a Team Drive
- Google ClassroomReturn all classwork to your students
- How do you digitally leave your school district?Google Takeout
- Google Transfer
- Office365 (OneDrive Graduate)
- Advice for anyone leaving their school districtsJP: Get with your tech dept. Transfer data on the back end
- Susan: Be sure to leave files or copies of files with those who may need them either by sharing with them to make a copy or transferring ownership. If you moved your files to another account, make sure that account owns the file, so you don’t lose when original account is disabled.
- Jeff: Don’t wait until the last minute. Do this process with your Tech Director.
- On the Next Episode
- May 20: May Tech Coach Round Table
Join the TeacherCast Instructional Coaches Network!
- Are you a Tech Coach or looking to become one this year?
- Are you searching for support in your position?
The TeacherCast Instructional Coaches Network, is a dynamic Professional Learning Network designed specifically for Tech Coaches and designed to provide weekly support for all Instructional Coaches.
- 3 Distinct Professional Learning Networks designed to help you grow for network other Coaches and Digital Learning Leaders
- Free Downloadable Templates and Coaching Resources that can be used in your district … tomorrow!
- Direct access to Jeff Bradbury and all off his “offline” content that he creates during the school year.
- Exclusive TeacherCast and “Ask the Tech Coach” podcast episodes directly relating to the questions that YOU ASK in our PLN groups.
- Weekly email check-ins to stay connected and discuss your Instructional Coaching program!
- Monthly invitations to TeacherCast Instructional Coaching Meetings and Webinars
- … and more!
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Ask the Tech Coach Podcast | @AsktheTechCoach
Follow our Hosts
- Jeff Bradbury | @JeffBradbury
- Nicholas Amaral | @NamaralEDU
- JP Prezzavento | @jpprezzwww.jpprezz.com
- Susan Vincentz | @sv314dwshttps://techimaginations.net/
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
Need a Presenter?
- Jeff Bradbury (@TeacherCast) is available as a Keynote Speaker, Presenter, or to Broadcast your conference LIVE!