In this episode of “Ask the Tech Coach,” Jeff welcomes Kim Cofino and Clint Hamada from Eduro Learning onto the podcast to discuss how Tech Coaches can help provide focused professional development for all adult learners no matter skillset or motivation for learning.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Tech Coach MastermindJoin the Tech Coach Mastermind and learn how to help your school district today!2 Mastermind group meetings each month
- 1:1 Coachings with Jeff and Nick
- Lifetime access to our Tech Coach Online Community
- Free Lesson Plans
- Free Templates
- Much Much More
- Build Your EDU Brand Online CourseFREE Email CourseSelecting Your Avatar
- Content Creation Tips & Tricks
- Website Strategy
- How to build a newsletter
- And more …
- Do You Have a Question For Us?www.TeacherCast.net/VoiceMail
- Twitter: @AskTheTechCoach
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Do You Over Come the Challenges Of Working With Adult Learners?Is there a difference between student and adult learners?
- How to blend the difference between working with teachers when they are modeling lessons in front of students
- What can Tech Coaches do when confronted with adult learners who are challenging?
- How to promote a culture of innovation and professional learning
- “You Are What You Do”
- “Always remember … you are moving forward”
- How To Prepare For The New School Year … During The Summer
Join the TeacherCast Instructional Coaches Network!
- Are you a Tech Coach or looking to become one this year?
- Are you searching for support in your position?
The TeacherCast Instructional Coaches Network, is a dynamic Professional Learning Network designed specifically for Tech Coaches and designed to provide weekly support for all Instructional Coaches.
- 3 Distinct Professional Learning Networks designed to help you grow for network other Coaches and Digital Learning Leaders
- Free Downloadable Templates and Coaching Resources that can be used in your district … tomorrow!
- Direct access to Jeff Bradbury and all off his “offline” content that he creates during the school year.
- Exclusive TeacherCast and “Ask the Tech Coach” podcast episodes directly relating to the questions that YOU ASK in our PLN groups.
- Weekly email check-ins to stay connected and discuss your Instructional Coaching program!
- Monthly invitations to TeacherCast Instructional Coaching Meetings and Webinars
- … and more!
About Our Guests
Kim, currently based on Bangkok, Thailand, has worked in international schools for 20 years, primarily as a Technology and Learning Coach. Kim has worked at Munich International School, Mont’Kiara International School in KL, Malaysia, International School Bangkok, and Yokohama International School. Kim has helped school leaders and coaches develop their practice for the last five years as the co-Founder and CEO of Eduro Learning through online, blended and long-term consulting contracts. As an experienced learning coach, Kim works with coaches around the world as the Premium Mentor for our Eduro Learning The Coach Microcredential. She is the host of the #coachbetter podcast and YouTube series, which features educators from around the world and their perspectives on coaching. Kim is also co-author of the book: Your Connected Classroom: A Practical Guide for Teachers and is currently working on Your Coaching Journey: A Practical Guide for Aspiring and Experienced Coaches. Kim loves sharing her passion for technology-rich learning with teachers, school leaders and parents! Find out more about Kim at kimcofino.com
Links of Interest
- Website: kimcofino.com
- Twitter: @mscofino
- Facebook: kim.cofino
I’ve been a math teacher, a design teacher, an EdTech coach and now an EdTech Coordinator since 1996. While the culture of coaching and providing a supportive environment for students and colleagues is something that I have always believed in, I have recently begun inquiring more and more about the science and research around the transformative power of coaching. I always learn so much from the conversations that I have with teachers, coaches and leaders from around the world!
Links of Interest
- Twitter: @chamada
About Eduro Learning
- Website www.edurolearning.com
- Twitter @edurolearning
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/edurolearning
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/c/EduroLearningco
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Ask the Tech Coach Podcast | @AsktheTechCoach
Follow our Hosts
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)