In this episode of “Ask the Tech Coach,” we begin a series of podcasts that will help Tech Coaches create an effective Educational Technology Integration Plan. Join us each week of October 2019 as we deep dive into what goes into creating an EdTech Integration Plan and why it's the single most important document to guide all of our Digital Learning decisions throughout the year.
Reflections from Last Week
Tech Coach Mastermind
- Join the Tech Coach Mastermind and learn how to help your school district today!Mastermind group meetings each month
- Lifetime access to our Tech Coach Online Community
- Free Lesson Plans
- Free Templates
- Much Much More
Do You Have a Question For Us?
What is an EdTech Integration Plan?
What are the Documents that Guide your School District?
- 7 Reasons Why Schools Need Strategic PlanningDevelops a Shared Vision
- Organizes Schools and their Staff
- Defines how Success is Measured
- Aides School Boards with Governance Decisions and provides Direction for the Future
- Increases Communication and Engagement
- Keeps everyone connected
- It is focused on Students
- Strategic Planning in Education – 3 Keys to Success
- Creating the Future: Strategic Planning for Schools
- Future-Focused Strategic Planning for Schools: The ‘What’ and the ‘Why’ need a ‘How”Inspires and Unites the Whole School Community
- Helps Keep the focus on the big picture
- Helps schools keep pace in a changing world
- School strategy: A guide to meeting strategic goals and challenges in schoolsWhat is in a school strategic plan?Purpose
- What are your schools’ top goals?Attainment and results
- Reducing the attainment gap
- Improving attendance
- New pedagogical techniques and learning strategies
- What is a Strategic Plan?
- Our Approach to Strategic Planning in Education
- Six-Step process in creating a Technology Plan
- 10 Tips for School Technology Planning
- Developing a School Technology Plan
- A Quick Guide To Creating a Technology Plan for a School District
EdTech Integration Plan
- Planning for Educational Technology Integration
- Cultivating a Tech Integration Plan: 5 Simple Steps
- Five Steps to Tech Integration
- The Five Steps To Effective Technology Integration
- Why Does Your School District Need An EdTech Integration Plan?
- The Five-Step EdTech Integration Checklist
- Episode 65: How To Plan Your EdTech Integration Plan … Effectivly
- Episode 66: How To Include Your Teachers On Your Professional Development Plan
- Episode 67: The Importance of Having School District Buy-In With Your EdTech Integration Plan
- Episode 68: What Happens After You Draft Your EdTech Integration Plan
Join the TeacherCast Instructional Coaches Network!
- Are you a Tech Coach or looking to become one this year?
- Are you searching for support in your position?
The TeacherCast Instructional Coaches Network, is a dynamic Professional Learning Network designed specifically for Tech Coaches and designed to provide weekly support for all Instructional Coaches.
- 3 Distinct Professional Learning Networks designed to help you grow for network other Coaches and Digital Learning Leaders
- Free Downloadable Templates and Coaching Resources that can be used in your district … tomorrow!
- Direct access to Jeff Bradbury and all off his “offline” content that he creates during the school year.
- Exclusive TeacherCast and “Ask the Tech Coach” podcast episodes directly relating to the questions that YOU ASK in our PLN groups.
- Weekly email check-ins to stay connected and discuss your Instructional Coaching program!
- Monthly invitations to TeacherCast Instructional Coaching Meetings and Webinars
- … and more!
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Ask the Tech Coach Podcast | @AsktheTechCoach
Follow our Hosts
- Jeff Bradbury | @JeffBradbury
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
Need a Presenter?
- Jeff Bradbury (@TeacherCast) is available as a Keynote Speaker, Presenter, or to Broadcast your conference LIVE!