In this episode of “Ask the Tech Coach,” Jeff turns the microphone on his cohost Nick Amaral to learn all about his Technology Coaching program in his New Jersey School District.
This month, the Ask The Tech Coach Podcast will be featuring stories from Tech Coaches across the country and we would love to hear from you and learn about your programs. If you are interested in joining us for our next episode, please contact us today!
Reflections from Last Week
- Episode 71: Three Ways To Support Teachers Through Unexpected Challenges
Tech Coach Mastermind
- Join the Tech Coach Mastermind and learn how to help your school district today!2 Mastermind group meetings each month
- Lifetime access to our Tech Coach Online Community
- Free Lesson Plans
- Free Templates
- Much Much More
Do You Have a Question For Us?
What Does A Tech Coach Do?
- How did you get into Education?
- How did you get into Technology?
- How do you expand your personalized learning when your district isn't providing it?
- What prepared you to become a Tech Coach full time?
- What prepared you for an administrative role?
- How did you start your new Tech Coach position?
- How did your district introduce you to other 12 month employees over the first summer?
- How to budget for PD
- What happened when you were introduced to teachers?
- The first steps in the classroom … what happens first?
- What would you tell yourself in your first year if you had a Tech Coach Time Machine
- How to get your principals to “sell you” as a Tech Coach
- Are you running the “Nick School of PD” or are you running the District PD model?
- Where should a Tech Coach look to for their own Professional Learning
Join the TeacherCast Instructional Coaches Network!
- Are you a Tech Coach or looking to become one this year?
- Are you searching for support in your position?
The TeacherCast Instructional Coaches Network, is a dynamic Professional Learning Network designed specifically for Tech Coaches and designed to provide weekly support for all Instructional Coaches.
- 3 Distinct Professional Learning Networks designed to help you grow for network other Coaches and Digital Learning Leaders
- Free Downloadable Templates and Coaching Resources that can be used in your district … tomorrow!
- Direct access to Jeff Bradbury and all off his “offline” content that he creates during the school year.
- Exclusive TeacherCast and “Ask the Tech Coach” podcast episodes directly relating to the questions that YOU ASK in our PLN groups.
- Weekly email check-ins to stay connected and discuss your Instructional Coaching program!
- Monthly invitations to TeacherCast Instructional Coaching Meetings and Webinars
- … and more!
About our Guest: Nick Amaral
Nick Amaral is a District Staff Development Coordinator in NJ. As a dedicated educator, he is known for implementing technology and differentiating instruction in the classroom. In addition to teaching, he has been responsible for supporting teachers’ understanding and seamless integration of technology in the classroom, as well as designing engaging and thought-provoking professional learning opportunities that meet the needs of all teachers to help to create student-centered learning experiences.
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Ask the Tech Coach Podcast | @AsktheTechCoach
Follow our Host
- Jeff Bradbury | @JeffBradbury
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)