In this episode of “Ask the Tech Coach,” Jeff turns the microphone on his cohost Nick Amaral to learn all about his Technology Coaching program in his New Jersey School District.
This month, the Ask The Tech Coach Podcast will be featuring stories from Tech Coaches across the country and we would love to hear from you and learn about your programs. If you are interested in joining us for our next episode, please contact us today!
Reflections from Last Week
- Episode 71: Three Ways To Support Teachers Through Unexpected Challenges
Tech Coach Mastermind
- Join the Tech Coach Mastermind and learn how to help your school district today!2 Mastermind group meetings each month
- Lifetime access to our Tech Coach Online Community
- Free Lesson Plans
- Free Templates
- Much Much More
Do You Have a Question For Us?
What Does A Tech Coach Do?
- How did you get into Education?
- How did you get into Technology?
- How do you expand your personalized learning when your district isn't providing it?
- What prepared you to become a Tech Coach full time?
- What prepared you for an administrative role?
- How did you start your new Tech Coach position?
- How did your district introduce you to other 12 month employees over the first summer?
- How to budget for PD
- What happened when you were introduced to teachers?
- The first steps in the classroom … what happens first?
- What would you tell yourself in your first year if you had a Tech Coach Time Machine
- How to get your principals to “sell you” as a Tech Coach
- Are you running the “Nick School of PD” or are you running the District PD model?
- Where should a Tech Coach look to for their own Professional Learning
- Episode 73: Tech Coach Stories
About our Guest: Nick Amaral
Nick Amaral is a District Staff Development Coordinator in NJ. As a dedicated educator, he is known for implementing technology and differentiating instruction in the classroom. In addition to teaching, he has been responsible for supporting teachers’ understanding and seamless integration of technology in the classroom, as well as designing engaging and thought-provoking professional learning opportunities that meet the needs of all teachers to help to create student-centered learning experiences.
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Ask the Tech Coach Podcast | @AsktheTechCoach
Follow our Host
- Jeff Bradbury | @JeffBradbury
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)