In this episode of “Ask the Tech Coach,” Jeff shares some new adventures in Tech Coaching and encourages Tech Coaches worldwide to create their list of New Years Tech Coach Resolutions with the podcast.
We are also excited to share our updated subscription links with you over at www.TeacherCast.net/Subscribe. Check out the podcast today!
Did You Know We Have A New Place To Listen To The Podcast?
Check out Ask the Tech Coach on these new locations
Five Tech Coach New Year's Resolutions
Reorganize Your Digital Files
- Look through your “MyDrive” and organize and rename anything that needs to be organized.
- Archive your Google Classrooms
- Add items to multiple folders if needed
Update Your Tutorials To Reflect New Updates
- Look on Social Media for news and updates from your favorite EdTech Companies
- Scan your PLN to see if they have new ways to use your favorite apps and include those in your presentations
- Create one new way of teaching a popular skill or lesson in your district.
Check-in With Administration
- Reach out to Principals, AP’s, and Supervisors to make sure that the goals they had in the summer are still current.
- How can you help move things forward in the classroom based on their teacher observations
Reach Out To Teachers Whom You May Not Have Spoken With Recently
- Make a goal to create 2-3 new friendships each month that have nothing to do with technology.
- Rekindle relationships with teachers whom you may have lost touch with
- Find teachers who you worked with last year during this season and see if you can help them take those projects to the next level.
Reflect On What Has Happened … And What Is Yet To Come
- Think back to the year so far and journal what you would like to accomplish this year.
Join the TeacherCast Instructional Coaches Network!
- Are you a Tech Coach or looking to become one this year?
- Are you searching for support in your position?
The TeacherCast Instructional Coaches Network, is a dynamic Professional Learning Network designed specifically for Tech Coaches and designed to provide weekly support for all Instructional Coaches.
- 3 Distinct Professional Learning Networks designed to help you grow for network other Coaches and Digital Learning Leaders
- Free Downloadable Templates and Coaching Resources that can be used in your district … tomorrow!
- Direct access to Jeff Bradbury and all off his “offline” content that he creates during the school year.
- Exclusive TeacherCast and “Ask the Tech Coach” podcast episodes directly relating to the questions that YOU ASK in our PLN groups.
- Weekly email check-ins to stay connected and discuss your Instructional Coaching program!
- Monthly invitations to TeacherCast Instructional Coaching Meetings and Webinars
- … and more!
Do You Have a Question For Us?
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Ask the Tech Coach Podcast | @AsktheTechCoach
Follow our Hosts
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
Need a Presenter?
- Jeff Bradbury (@TeacherCast) is available as a Keynote Speaker, Presenter, or to Broadcast your conference LIVE!