In this episode of “Ask the Tech Coach,” Jeff and Susan welcome Scott Bricker as we kick off the month of July focusing on Tech Tools for Tech Coaches. Scott will share ways to use Microsoft SWAY to create dynamic presentations as you train teachers and show them best practice tools to use with students.
5 Ways to use Microsoft SWAY in the Classroom
- Weekly newsletter
- Flipped Classroom
- Reimagining curriculum & textbooks
- Portfolios & Assessment
- Groupwork & Collaboration
About our Guest: Scott Bricker
Scott is the Director of Educational Technology at Santa Margarita Catholic High School and is charged with leading the school's Ed Tech Program for its 1650 Students and 115 Teachers. SMCHS is a proud Microsoft Showcase School and Scott is enjoying his 6th year as a Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert (MIEE) and his second year as an MIEE Fellow, connections which have all been instrumental in fostering Scott’s passion for growing and inspiring the appropriate use of technology in the classroom. An experienced presenter and public speaker, Scott loves presenting ideas to audiences everywhere and motivating attendees to focus on identifying the “WHY” behind everything they do. He has recently presented on the pedagogy & best practices behind Blended Learning, and is also creating a series of sessions on using brain research to guide teaching methods and practices. He hopes to continue being a changemaker in the world of Education as our industry evolves significantly over these next months and years.
Links of Interest
- Twitter: @BrickerCoaching
Join the TeacherCast Instructional Coaches Network!
- Are you a Tech Coach or looking to become one this year?
- Are you searching for support in your position?
The TeacherCast Instructional Coaches Network, is a dynamic Professional Learning Network designed specifically for Tech Coaches and designed to provide weekly support for all Instructional Coaches.
- 3 Distinct Professional Learning Networks designed to help you grow for network other Coaches and Digital Learning Leaders
- Free Downloadable Templates and Coaching Resources that can be used in your district … tomorrow!
- Direct access to Jeff Bradbury and all off his “offline” content that he creates during the school year.
- Exclusive TeacherCast and “Ask the Tech Coach” podcast episodes directly relating to the questions that YOU ASK in our PLN groups.
- Weekly email check-ins to stay connected and discuss your Instructional Coaching program!
- Monthly invitations to TeacherCast Instructional Coaching Meetings and Webinars
- … and more!
Do You Have a Question For Us?
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Ask the Tech Coach Podcast | @AsktheTechCoach
Follow our Hosts
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (http://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
- Ask The Tech Coach (http://www.AskTheTechCoach.com)
Need a Presenter?
- Jeff Bradbury (@TeacherCast) is available as a Keynote Speaker, Presenter, or to Broadcast your conference LIVE!
- Matt Friedman (@mfriedmanPGH) is available as a Keynote Speaker or Presenter