Jeff sits down with Vikram to discuss why Edusight is simply the best standards-based portfolio to help teachers document student achievement.
Edusight is a standards-based portfolio to help teachers document student learning with grades, notes, photos, and audio/video comments.
Use Edusight on the web to manage assessment, grading, and standards seamlessly (includes Common Core, Next Generation Science Standards, and state standards).
Edusight Notes for iOS lets you capture learning evidence in the classroom as it happens – quickly take a note or record a video of students as they learn, tag standards, and instantly add it to their portfolios!
All of this evidence comes together in beautiful, easy-to-digest student portfolios that can be shared with students, parents, and administrators in real time so everyone is engaged in improving student learning.
Edusight is used by over 140 schools and districts across North America, including schools in New York, Chicago, California, and Ontario.
Edusight is available for individual teachers for free – always. For schools and districts who wish to manage Edusight at an organizational level, we offer premium subscriptions which include features like SIS integration, reporting modules, teacher collaboration, and administrator dashboards.
- “The best designed gradebook I have ever encountered.” – Mike R., Instructional Leader at a top Canadian private school
- “What used to take me 2 weeks to learn takes me 15 minutes with Edusight!” – Maria A., kindergarten teacher, Brooklyn public school
- “Edusight is SO MUCH EASIER TO USE than my last gradebook.” – Stacy I., high school teacher, Palo Alto charter school
- standards-based or traditional gradebook
- iOS apps (iPad / iPhone) to document notes, photos, audio and video
- standards tagging for all evidence of learning
- simple student portfolio
- student / parent web access
- analytics and data visualization for teachers, students, and parents
- Edmodo Single Sign On and roster sync
- shared data across school accounts, allowing teachers to collaborate when working with the same students across classes (premium feature)
- administrator analytics (premium feature)
- Integrations with other systems – e.g., SIS / LMS integration (premium feature)
- Upcoming: Google Classroom integration
Links of Interest
- Web: https://edusight.co
- Twitter: @edusight
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/edusight
- Email: email@example.com
- YouTube Walkthroughs: http://bit.ly/1J1tYaI
- Customer Testimonial: https://vimeo.com/123037422
- Launched September, 2014
- As of July, 2015 – 2000+ teachers, 10% weekly growth
- Vision: to help everyone in K-12 education make better decisions with data
- Imagine K12 Fall 2014 cohort
- Based in Toronto, Canada, with customers across North America
- Official vendor for NYC Department of Education and Chicago Public Schools
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- TeacherCast Podcast (https://www.teachercast.net/tcp)
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
- The TechEducator Podcast (http://www.techeducatorpodcast.com)
Recorded August 30, 2015