In this episode of Educational Podcasting Today, Jeff sits down with Erin Kiger, Joelle Massari, and Ashley Pierce from the Undrcaff3inatED Podcast to discuss why teachers should be consuming bite-sized chunks of PD during their day. Topics in today's show include podcasting with multiple co-hosts and also how to record your show using Anchor.
If you are a new listener to TeacherCast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Undrcaff3inatED Podcast“Bite-Sized Chunks of PD”
- Podcasting with multiple cohostsPlanning
- Creating a Website for your podcast using Google Sites
- Podcasting with Anchor
- Advice for New Podcasters
About our Guests
Erin Kiger is a 15-year veteran educator with a passion for technology in education. She recently received her 2nd Master's degree, this time in PreK-12 Leadership with a focus on Ed Tech. The 1st was in Curriculum and Instruction with a focus on technology integration. Her goal is to be a leader that inspires other educators to share how exciting being a lifelong learner can be with all students. She has presented at a number of conferences and is always on the lookout for ways that she can learn and share how to change the world of education. Follow on Twitter: @EBGtech
Joelle Massari is a National Board Certified Teacher with a Middle Childhood Generalist focus. Teaching for over 18 years, Mrs. Massari integrates technology throughout the curriculum. With experience in grades K-8 in both the public and private setting, Mrs. Massari presently teaches fourth grade for the Clark County School District. She has a Bachelor's Degree from Saint Joseph's University in Elementary Education and a Master's Degree from Wilkes University in Instructional Media. As a classroom teacher in Las Vegas, NV, Mrs. Massari presents site-based professional development sessions about technology integration as well as cooperative learning. More recently, Mrs. Massari has presented at the district, state, and national levels including ISTE. Follow on Twitter: @JoelleMassari
Ashley Pierce is currently a fifth-grade teacher at Great Basin Virtual Academy in Nevada. With experience in grades 1-5, Mrs. Pierce integrates technology throughout all subject areas and shares her passion with other educators. Mrs. Pierce has been presented at both, state and national levels. She has a Bachelor's Degree from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas in Elementary Education and a Master's Degree in Literacy Instruction with an emphasis on technology integration. Follow on Twitter: @msgriffscorner
About the Undrcaff3inatED Podcast
Follow Educational Podcasting Today!
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Educational Podcasting Today Podcast | @PodcastingToday
Follow our Host
- Jeff Bradbury | @JeffBradbury
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Learn how to create your own Podcasts with these great resources from TeacherCast
- Join our brand new Facebook Page!
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)