In this episode of Educational Podcasting Today, Jeff sits down with Whitney Choate and Jonathan Compas from the Tough Teacher Talk Podcast to learn how they are creating professional development for themselves, one episode at a time.
If you are a new listener to TeacherCast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
In this episode, we discuss:
- The Tough Teacher Talk Podcast
- Lessons learned from Educational Podcasting … so far…
- Using Google Keep to create Podcasting Show Notes
- Building a Podcasting Website using Weebly
- Should you be a podcasting perfectionist?
About Whitney and Jonathan
Whitney Choate brings adventure to education. From her teaching experiences abroad and technology know-how, she creates a positive and engaging atmosphere inside the classroom and outside the school walls. She is currently a high school special education teacher and instructional technology coach in Cape Girardeau, Missouri.
Jonathan Compas is a highly-driven teacher with direction. As an innovative educator, he paves the way for the next generation of critical thinkers always searching out the latest research-based methods to reach his students. Jonathan is currently a kindergarten teacher and educational leader in Cape Girardeau, Missouri.
About The Tough Talk with Teachers Podcast
Our mission is simple: to empower teachers by discussing real struggles in education while having a positive outlook.
Links of Interest
- Homepage: https://www.toughtalkwithteachers.weebly.com
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/ChoateNotes
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/MisterCompas
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/toughteachertlk
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/toughteachertlk
Follow Educational Podcasting Today
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Educational Podcasting Today Podcast | @PodcastingToday
Follow our Host
- Jeff Bradbury | @JeffBradbury
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Learn how to create your own Podcasts with these great resources from TeacherCast
- Join our brand new Facebook Page!
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: email@example.com
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)