In this episode of Educational Podcasting Today, Jeff sits down with South Jersey Podcaster, Brian Costello from The Teacher’s Journey Podcast to discuss the trials and tribulations of being a first-time podcaster and the lessons you can learn by simply hitting the record button.
If you are a new listener to TeacherCast, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
In this episode, we discuss:
- The Teacher’s Journey Podcast
- Getting Started as a Podcaster
- Making Your First Mistakes
- Getting Your First Guest … Twice
- Choosing the Best Applications and EquipmentCamtasia
- Blue Snowball Microphone
- Pop Filter
- Building Your Podcasting Website with Wix
- Advice for New Podcasters
- What Makes a Good Podcast Guest?
- Podcaster ShoutoutsDan Krieness: Leader of Learning Podcast
- Dr. Will Show
About Brian Costello
Brian Costello the author of the highly acclaimed book The Teacher’s Journey and hosts a podcast by the same name and owner of BTC2Learn LLC, is a Google Certified Innovator & Trainer in his 11th year of teaching in Southern New Jersey. His career started as an instructional aide before going on to teach Kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd Grades. He now works as a middle school Digital Innovation Specialist in Egg Harbor Township, NJ. He created The Global Audience Project helps classes find, and be, authentic audiences for projects around the world. Brian shares his love of emerging technology and professional development all over the country.
About The Teacher’s Journey Podcast
The Teacher’s Journey Podcast is an informal conversation with some of the worlds best educators as they share their amazing stories of how they became the incredible people they are today.
Links of Interest
- Homepage: https://www.costellocorner.com/the-podcast
- Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/btcostello05
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BTC2Learn/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC79mrGwDiwHPo6yE_Gyz1tw
- Apple Podcasts: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-teachers-journey/id1342475865?mt=2
- Spreaker: https://www.spreaker.com/show/the-teachers-journey
Follow our Podcast
- The TeacherCast Educational Broadcasting Network | @TeacherCast
- Educational Podcasting Today Podcast | @PodcastingToday
Follow our Host
- Jeff Bradbury | @JeffBradbury
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
- Learn how to create your own Podcasts with these great resources from TeacherCast
- Join our brand new Facebook Page!
Join our PLN
Are you enjoying the TeacherCast Network, please share your thoughts with the world by commenting on iTunes today? I enjoy reading and sharing your comments on the podcast each week.
Let’s Work Together
- Host: Jeff Bradbury @TeacherCast | @JeffBradbury
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice Mail: http://www.TeacherCast.net/voicemail
- YouTube: http://www.TeacherCast.net/YouTube
- iTunes: http://www.TeacherCast.net/iTunes
Check Out More TeacherCast Programming
- Educational Podcasting Today (http://www.educationalpodcasting.today)
View LIVE Professional Development from TeacherCast
- Join us LIVE every Wednesday at [8:30] PM EST: http://www.TeacherCast.tv